The Full Moon.

Heyyyyyyy :) Thank for reading! I love you!!! :)

-Kelsey

++

I feel my eyes open, I look at my surrounding and blind trying to get everything to come into focus. I feel hands on you waist and hands on my arm. I look over to see Kira's hands on my arm and Stiles' behind me with me in his lap. I look at the wall where the window is. Why didn't they just go out the window?

"Isaac is waiting for us." Kira says I look at her started. Was I thinking out loud?

"I'm going to kill him I swear." I mumble trying to get up only to get knock back down by a wave of dizziness.

"We've tried everyone. No one will answer the phone. Or our text. Isaac must have got to them." Kira says and shiver. I shake my head violently.

"Isaac will not hurt them. He wouldn't. He can't." I say getting to my knees I look around and I see Scott over in the corner. "Scott." I say crawling over to him.

"GET AWAY." He growls at me making me stumble back. My brother has never talked to me like that.

"Come here Bay." Stiles says grabbing me and I back up into him.

"He's never talked to me like that..." I say feeling tears come to my eyes. I look down at the scratch that Scott had given me early. Stiles gently grabs your arm.

"Did he do this to you?" he asks glancing over at Scott.

"Earlier. When Kira had rejected him." I say looking at Kira. She looks down obliviously feeling guilty. "Hey, its not your fault. Its the full moon." I say to her and I realize she doesn't know about Scott. "I mean... yeah I don't know what I meant." I say looking at Stiles. He laughs at me.

"She's seen him change before." he says and I look at her.

"But you haven't told her? Anything." I ask an he shakes his head no. I sigh. This must be really confusing. I know I'd probably be really confused. I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone. "Maybe Isaac will answer me." I say pushing his number. It rings 2 times before it answers.

"Yes?" He says like nothings wrong.

"Come and get us out of this room. Now!!! or I will cut off your manhood and shove it down your throat." I harshly say.

"What are you talking about, Bay?" He asks sounding really confused.

"Isaac just come to the house! You locked us in Scotts room and we can not get out!" I shout into the phone pushing the end button and throw the phone down. "UGH!!" I say getting to my feet. Looking around the room. if the full moon messes with your head... then what if something happens when he's on his way over?

++

500 some reads and 12 votes you guys are soooo awesome!! I love y'all!!!!