Love is Strong

"Hello." I yell walking into a really dark room. When I hear someone yell my name.

"BAY!!!" I do a double take and spin completely around and walk deeper into the room when a dot popped up in the distance. I walk towards when I hear my name called again in all directions. I look around and that's when I seen her my 'mother' of 16 almost 17 years standing there. I start running to her and then I stop when I notice someone's hand around her neck and I see claws stabbing into her. I start to cry.

"don't hurt her please." I whisper and that's when he digs his nails into her and rips her neck out.

I shot start up in bed and scream. Not 5 seconds later Scott and Stiles comes running in. Scott pulls me into him and I start to sob. He and Stiles try to sooth me by rubbing my back with their hands.

"I seen her. Someone.... ripped her neck... with their claws." I sob into Scott's shirt. He pulls my closer.

"It's just a dream." Stiles whispers and Scott looks at him

"Take her please i got to go pick up mom. Dont leave her."  Scott lets go of me just to get pulled into Stiles. He messes with my hair. After almost forever he stops and I pull away

"Are.. you.. ok?" he asks me looking at me with these brown eyes and that smile and I feel like I was about to melt. I shake my head no and I look down.

"I thought i'd be over it by now, but ya know apparently i'm not..." I mumble. He grabs my hand and interlocks our hands.

"It took me a long time to get over my mom, when she died." He says pulling me towards him. I rest my head on his chest. I sigh and wipe my eyes.

'I need some fresh air." I say getting up off the bed Stiles close behind me. When I get to door and opens it. I walk out the door and into the cool breeze. I sigh again and look at Stiles, who was watching me really close.

"What?" he asks me after a few minutes walking over to me. I sigh again looking up at him.

"I don't know. I mean I love the fact that I have a brother but... I'm just worried about losing him." I look down "I've lost so many people... I don't think I can handle that." I close my eyes trying to catch my breathe. Stiles wraps his arms around me.

"You'll never lose your brother. And believe me, you will never lose me." he says and I look up at him. I couldn't help myself I kiss him. And that's when I heard Scott yelling. uh oh.....

 ++

*Author Notes*

I hope you like it! COMMENT AND VOTE :)