Big Fail.

*Authur Notes*

300 some reads.... OMG! You guys are awesome! I love y'all <3 I hope you love it!

Vote, Share, Comment, and Follow :)

~Kelsey :)

++

*After School*

"Bay!!" Scott screams from down stairs. I jump off my bed and head to my door. I walk down the hallway and stairs into the living room where everybody is standing.

"Yeah? This better be good cause I was falling in love with my book The Moon and More." I say sitting on the couch arm.

"Its really important." Stiles says sitting beside me on the couch. i look at Scott.

"Speak." i say sliding off the couch arm and into Stiles' lap.

"Kira was attacked by the werecoyote during lunch." Isaac says looking me up and down.

"I already knew that. Everyone knows that." I say looking at them all. "Scott you were the one who saved her. I know this... It happened after i ran away from you....... I'm a where." i say getting off of Stiles' lap and go to the kitchen. I open the frig.. "WHY IS THERE NEVER FOOD IN THIS THING?" i yell walking into the living room.

"Food is not important right now, Bay." Isaac says sitting from the couch walking over to me. "You need to be with her at all times. When she isnt with her family, she better be with you." he finishes i look at him like a crazy person.

"One, since when do you call the shots? And two, i already do that. She is coming over tonight." i say walking past him. Grabbing my coat off the hanger and put it on.

"Where are you going?" Scott asks me.

"I'm going to get her. Dad dropped off my car today." i tell him opening the door and i turn around "Bye guys and girls" i say but before i close the door Isaac catches the door with his foot. I turn towards him "Yes Isaac?" i ask flashing him a smile

"Be careful...... Malia's out there somewhere." he says and i nod flashing everybody a smile

++

"Sorry about having to come to the store... it seems like the boys have 4 stomachs." i say with a soft laugh. She looks at me and smiles

"Dont all boys?" she asks me and i nod. We both start laughing everyone in the store is look at us with weird looks. When we finally stop we go back to shopping when we're finally done we go to the counter to check out after that we get in the car.

"I have to ask you a question." i say when we start down the road. She looks at me with a questioning look. "Why did you say no?" i ask and she looks at me with an expression that reminded me of a deer in head lights.

"I'm not really ready for a boyfriend..... believe me i want to go out with Scott but.. i just i dont know i know he's not a bad guy i just... i'm not ready.... i didnt know if i was ready to face him. But i guess for you i can." she says giving me a soft smile. I pull into the driveway and we walk into the house. i let out a sigh with relief when i realize no one is in the house besides Scott, Isaac and maybe Stiles but they're upstairs.

"Is your brother here?" Kira asks me snapping me out of my thoughts

"I believe so." i tell her pointing up "He should be in his room. Why?"

"I need to thank him for saving me from the coyote thing." she says putting down the bags of snacks

"I can take you to his room." i say with a smile heading to the stairs. I knock on his door "Scott!" i say i went to knock again when the door swings open.

"Yes?" Scott asks me and i walk into his room grabbing Stiles' arm and Isaac's ear dragging them out the door.

"Kira needs to talk to you and i need to talk to these people." i say turning around jerking them towards my room and i let go of Stiles and Isaac narrowing my eyes at them.

"I am going to say this once. And once only.. so listen... Kira and Scott are meant for each other i can see it. Okay and i serious have to get them together." i state walking into my room, they follow me

"What do we have to do with this?" Isaac asks rubbing his ear i smile at him and sigh.

"We're going to get evil, my scarf wearing friend.." i say smiling evilly at them.

"What do you mean 'Get Evil'?" Stiles says looking at me with a grin obviously over my little pet name for Isaac.

"I mean we're going to do something extremely bad." i say going to my closet and open it revealing my weapons

"That was not there the other day." Isaac says walking towards the closet. i look at him surprised, i wasnt expecting that statement.

"You dont wanna know why i have weapons?" i ask him looking confused.

"It doesn't surprise me at all." He says shaking his head

"Wow... Ok well here we go." I say handing Isaac a bobby pin. Which earns me a confused looks.

"Your going to jam in the lock of the door... duh..." I say grabbing Stiles' hand and pulls him out the door "And we're going to play along with it." I finish coming up to Scott's door. And I motion for Isaac to 'push' us into the room.

"Hey!" I shirk when I hit the floor. It really hurt. I get up off the floor and runs towards the door and beat on it. "Isaac! I'm kill you! " I scream I was being serious I was going to kill him for hurting me. My hand repeating to beat on the door. "Isaac I don't wanna do this anymore let us out!!!!" I shout shaking the door.

"Sorry that wasn't the plan! I wanna be with Allison I'm sorry." He says and I glance back at Scott and catch a gleams of the calendar I walk over to it.

'Don't tell me its the 3rd...." I say reading the calendar. I turn to look at Scott nodding. "It's the full moon..." I start breathing fast and run to the door. "LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!" I yell banging on the door."Please" I say before everything goes black...

++

Heyyyyyy. Finally finished. whoa. :) Hope you like.

Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow Me :)

-Kelsey :)

.