I Have A Sister?

My father and I walked up to the door of my real mothers house. I look up when the door opens and a women looks me up and down. And she starts to cry as she puts her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my. Bay?" she asks me after a second and I nod almost crying myself. This women looks at me like I'm the stars in the sky.

"well come in. Come in!" she says and we walk in. She's still smiling and crying.

"SCOTT!! ISSAC!!!" she yells. Issac must be the friend my father was telling me about. They look at my father with disgusting looks, witch I do not blame them for doing, and their looks soften when they look at me and I smile at them.

"Who is she, Ms. McCall?" One of them ask which is probably Issac since he didn't call her mom.

"She.. um.. is my.... daughter...... Scott she's your sister." she says and Scott looks at me and he looks down and then back at me and flashes me a small smile before he looks at our mother.

"You didn't tell me about her?" he says with a shaky voice I thought he was going to cry.

"Scott I didn't know if I'd ever get to see her again. Scott I should have told you. I should have fought for her. I shouldn't have let you go Bay. I let you go because I thought your dad and I could raise you without being so far in debt. But Bay they shouldn't have mattered. Please forgive me. Both of you I'm sorry." she pleads with me and Scott.

"Don't apologize. I don't blame you." I say not trying to cry but I look at Scott and I know he's going to say something out of the way.

"It's not OK, Bay. She kept you from me.... your brother.... for 17 years...." he says and I close my eyes and shake my head.

"It's not really a big deal Scott. I'm here now..... I'm not going anywhere." I say trying my best to calm him down. And I step forward and he looks me up and down.

"I know you're not. Cause I'm not going to let you." he says and I pull him into a hug and to my surprise he hugs me back.

"Well Bay is going to be moving in with us." our mom tells Scott and Issac when Scott pulls out of the hug.

"Yes she is." my father says and I look him up and down to see exactly what he meant by that.

"Well i'll go get your bag and crossbow." my father says looking at my mom and Scott. They nod but I see their questionable looks on their face.

++

"Come up stairs. I'll show you your room Bay." my mom say and I nod looking at Scott and Issac and they start walking up the stairs and i follow after them.

"This is Scotts room" She says as we stop in front of it and i nod. Messy.

"This is one of the bathrooms but the bedroom i'm giving you has a bathroom in it." she says looking at me and i smile. We continued to walk down the hall

"Issac's." She says and we continue walking

"Yours" she says when we get to the last bedroom on the hall i smile. "My bedroom is on the other hallway before Scott's room." she says as i hear my father coming up the steps.

"I didnt ask you what happened to the women you lived with. What happened?" Scott asks as our father comes up beside me.

"She was murdered." my father said before i could open my mouth. i narrow my eyes at him as i take my bags, crossbow, and my arrows out of his arms

"No one murdered her." i state looking at Scott "Yes, she was killed but not by a person." i sigh and look up at my father who seems really angry.

"What do you think killed her, Bay? A wolf?" he says and wince at the word. If i told him what i know, or any of them, they would think i was crazy. Everyone looks at me and i glance at my father

"Ya never know." i mumble looking at the floor. My father sighs looking down at me.

"Well I better be going I have files I need to go pick up from Mr. Stilinski." he says and he leans over and losses my head. "Bye sweetheart." he mumbles walking away.

++

I've been sitting on my bed looking up at the ceiling. Half daydreaming. And half thinking. It's a bit overwhelming moving here, and meeting my real mother and brother. Stressed. Is totally a word to describe me right now. A knock on the door snaps me out of my thought. I sit up and go to the door and open it. Scott and another guy are sitting at my door. And let me tell you the other one wasn't bad looking.

"Hey. Can we come in?" My brother asks and I step out of his way and I nod

"Of course" I say opening the door all the way and go sit on my bed. I smile at Scott and the other guy hoping one of them will talk.

"This is Stiles. He's my best friend." My brother says smiling big at me and I nod. Knowing he probably knew my name so I didn't tell him.

"You know how you didn't say anything when dad said something about a wolf killing umm.." he says and I finish her him. "Her name was Megan." I say with a smile looking at the floor "well yes Megan." he says looking at me probably trying to read my face.

"well ya know we all believe in things. Some believe in Bigfoot, others vampires. Me well wolf." I say still looking at the floor closing my eyes.

"Wolves are real. You mean Werewolves, don't you?" Stiles asks me and I look up at him.

"Yeah werewolves." I mumble looking at him. He didn't think I was crazy. He wanted to tell me something but couldn't.

"I am a werewolf." He says and my eyes go big and I get up. Omg. My brother is a werewolf....