Seventeenth Story

And I thought, I have read the highest number of reads here in wattpad until I have found this story.  I was amazed by the number of reads that the story have gain. At the time, the number of reads of the Book 1 was around FORTY MILLION PLUS. The highest number of reads I have seen and read before this was around Thirty Million Plus reads. Now the story have reached more than 600 million reads.

Wattpad, made a special page for this story... the only story if I am not mistaken have been given to. 

AFTER reading this story, you can say that your journey to wattpad is indeed a memorable one.

*******************

I cannot express how much I appreciated and have loved the story. It is bacause the story brought many unforgettable experiences to me. The best among all of this one is that it is in this story that for the first time, I send a personal message to a non-Filipino author. This is to show my simple appreciation to the story. And I was so overwhelmed that @imaginator1dx have responded to my simple message. She made me sooo happy that day... 

Try and join #Hessa adventures and find out what will happen to them AFTER all of this time.

******* 

I am just soo excited about the latest news on after. This trilogy has just reach another milestone in tagging it as could be the next fifty shades of grey. Read more on this with this link: http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/2014/05/07/after_on_wattpad_could_it_be_the_next_fifty_shades.html