Epilogue

I look around the opening and see dragons and riders preparing their things. I heard their conversations "I can't wait to fly again!" "I know we are free. There's peace now thanks to Zuri" I look down in my arms. I have a baby boy he almost looks like Leo but he has my blue eyes. "Zuri where's the baby boy?" I turn around and see Mother "Leo didn't see him yet" I say "where is he?" "he must be flying with Xander" I look up in the sky and see some dragons flying away. Then I saw one dragon flying down. I realized it was Jewel she landed in front of us. I look down at the baby in my arms he didn't cry.

I looked up and see Xander and Leo slide off Jewel. Leo looks at me "I'm sorry" he says I didn't say anything "you know I miss this and you do too" I shake my head "I miss riding Shirow" I look at Jewel "we don't have time to ride dragons anymore" I look down at the baby boy in my arms "we have a child to take care of" Leo takes the baby out of my arms "does he have a name?" Leo looks at the baby I shake my head "I haven't decided on a name" I say "Adam" Leo says I look at him and nod my head "Adam" I smile "Zuri, Leo can I see the baby boy now?" Mother says "she didn't see him?" I shake my head "I wanted you to see him first" Leo smiles "come on lets show the baby already before she gets to excited" we walk towards the cave where Mother is waiting for us.