16

I take out my sword out and our swords hit. "Elena Xander is waiting for you outside" I say Jerren looks at me "not bad" he says I didn't say anything "how's your magic?" he puts his hand and fire comes at me I jump out of the way. He kept throwing fire at me when I stopped jumping I put my hand up Earth Sheild and a green shield appeared in front of me and it blocked the fire. "That's good" I look at Jerren Fire a flame of fire shot towards him Jerren dodged it. "I don't get why you're not talking" Jerren runs at me and swings his sword I block it. I swing my sword and he blocks it.

This time his sword stabs my right leg. I didn't have time to block it. I scream in pain, Jerren stabs my left leg I'm still standing. "I thought you wouldn't be able to stand after that" he says then I charged at him yelling "fire!" I saw my sword light up with fire and our swords hit each other then the walls and ceiling of King's Watch collapsed around us. I look behind me and see all of the Genesis members, riders and their dragons still fighting. "Don't look away!" I hear Jerren say I look at him our swords are still touching. He pushed down on my sword making me go on my knees "how long can you last?" I look at my sword still on fire. "Push!" I yell then I felt my energy go up and I was pushing him away from me then I kicked him.

I put my hands on my knees I don't have a lot energy anymore. I look at my sword in my hand, I saw Jerren with his sword, I look down and saw blood at my feet and the two stab wounds on my legs Jerren gave me earlier in the fight. I look at Jerren "it seems I have to accept defeat" I say Jerren puts his sword in his sheath "you shouldn't I know you're better than this!" Jerren says "I am not like my father. Is that what you wanted?" Jerren takes out his sword and shakes his head "I wanted you to be stronger than your father so you can kill me and only you" "why do you want to die?" Jerren frowns "I've done bad things. I've killed dragon riders and their dragons with my dragon Ferner and my sword" then I saw a red dragon land behind him "if you have a dragon and I have a dragon how about we take this fight in the sky" I say Zuri are you crazy!? I hear Shirow say Jerren looks at his dragon and back at me "alright fight in the sky" "Shirow we're fighting in the sky" I whisper then I see Shirow land. I walk over slowly and I climb on Shirow's back. Zuri this is suicide "I know but I have to kill him" I take out my sword I look at Jerren getting on his dragon "to the death" he says I nod my head and Shirow flies in the sky and Jerren's dragon follows.

I hear Jerren call my name "Zuri!" I look back and Shirow stops and I see Jeren and his dragon flying in one place like Shirow and I are. "Don't disappoint your father" then he and his dragon fly toward us "Shirow go!" I say I look at Jerren with his sword in his hand pointing at me then suddenly my sword hit something I didn't know what it was I lost my sword Zuri! I hear Shirow say "I'm fine I have to use magic" we turn around and I lift my hand towards Jerren and his dragon Ice. I saw ice spikes appear behind my head and go towards his dragon. One ice spike hits his dragon and falls and hits the ground. "Ferner what happened?" Jerren says Shirow and I land on the ground. I slid off of Shirow Ice then spikes come from behind me and stab Jerren and his dragon "Ferner?" Jerren looks at his dragon he looks at me as he falls on his knees "is this what you want?" I say Jerren smiles at me and laughs "Revan will be proud of you for sure" I didn't say anything then he points his finger behind me and I follow his finger and I see Leo fighting King Amir "you have time hurry up" then he fell on the ground and I ran towards Leo.