17

My legs are hurting from running I still see Leo and King Amir fighting. They're far away they must have moved since Jerren and I destroyed King's Watch during our fight. I saw King Amir swinging his sword at Leo and Leo is blocking the hits. I'm almost there hang on Leo! My legs are burning but I have to keep running to get there. Then King Amir's sword went through Leo. "No!" I yell then I kick King Amir on the ground I put my hand towards him "ice!" then a ice spike hits his chest and he screams in pain and falls on the ground he looks up at me. "after this there will be more" he says as blood is coming out from his mouth I didn't say anything as another ice spike forms and stabs him in the chest again. This time he fell on the ground and see King Amir is dead.

I look over at Leo and see the sword in his chest I run over, pull the sword out of his chest and press on the stab wound to try to stop the bleeding. "Don't go!" I say "Zuri everything will be alright" Leo says "Leo" I take his hand and close my eyes trying not to cry "please stay with me" "I will stay with you in here" I open my eyes and see he points his finger at my chest "I will be there in your heart" then his eyes closes "Leo" I say he didn't respond "I'm sorry I didn't make it" I felt tears going down my face I close my eyes.

I open my eyes and found myself in the same house I see the same plants and herbs on the table. I'm at this place again. I walk over to the door way and see Oma. She's wearing white clothing, black hair and green eyes. "Zuri it's nice to see you" Oma says "why am I here?" I say Oma looks at me "you're suffering a tragedy or you're near death and you come here. You're not the only one I have had some come here" "did Leo come here?" Oma looks at me "yes he did he went to Kienim if you want to take his place you can" "how can I take his place?" "You just to have to give him your life" "what do you mean?" I look down. "But the only way to do that is to have a dragon key and the armor that matches the key." I look down at my armor and take out the key. "I have both here" I say "you want to bring Leo back from the Kienim?" Oma says I nod my head "letting you know you're giving up your own life for his in order to bring him back you have to set the key on his chest where his heart is and you have to kiss his forehead" then everything around me turns white.

I open my eyes I saw Leo's body in front of me. I take out the key and I look at the armor I'm wearing. I can bring Leo back but I have to give him my life. I set the key on his chest "Shirow this is goodbye" I whisper Zuri what are you doing? Shirow lands behind me "I'm saving Leo" I kiss Leo's forehead then I felt all of my energy going away. "I love you Leo" I look down at the dragon symbol on the armor it's glowing I lay down next to Leo. I close my eyes I feel everything go heavy this time I am dying.

I look around and saw white. Leo was here? Kienim "I see it isn't Leo" Father? I look around and only saw white. "Zuri why are you here?" "Father? I want to see you" I say then a man appeared in front of me. He's wearing white clothing "here I am" he says "what is this place?" "you've been here before Kienim" Father spread his arms "what about Jerren and Robert?" I say "I'm here" I see Robert appear next to Father "what about Jerren?" Father and Robert look at each other "we haven't seen him" "now why are you here?" Robert says "I gave my life to Leo" I look down "Father you knew since the beginning that he loved me and he died in front of me so I used the armor and the key to bring him back Oma told me it will bring him back" Father looked at me "but you're not done"

He looks to his right and I see an image of Leo, Mother, Xander, Elena, Shirow the Genesis members and riders with the dragons around my dead body. "Zuri?" Leo says "she's gone" Mother says "they all want you back" Robert says I look at Robert then back the image "Tarja what did she do?" "Zuri brought you back to life it was some kind of magic she used the armor and the dragon key around your neck" Leo looks at Shirow "bring her back!" Shirow shakes his head I can't I hear Shirow say "he says he can't" I look at Father and Robert "they want you back" "I'll send a message to your dragon to use his life to bring you back" Father says "Father I'm dead I can't go back" I say "you can a dragon can bring it's rider back" I look at him "Shirow can you hear me?" Shirow looks around and up at the sky I can I hear him say "you can bring Zuri back you just have to touch her hand" Zuri liked touching my scales "Shirow listen to me you'll die but she'll be back" Robert says what about these people around "I'll send message to Tarja" Father looks at me "Shirow will bring you back" the image disappears "now we wait" Father says.

I saw my hand fading "Father what's happening?" I say "you're going back" Robert says "what about you two?" "We'll see you later" they both wave their hands I saw my body disappearing. "Father!" I can't move "I love you" Father says "I love you too" I say. "Take care of your mother" then everything around me turns white I had to close my eyes.

I heard someone calling my name. I open my eyes and find myself on the ground I took a deep breath then I heard people cheering and yelling my name. I sat up "Zuri take it easy" I look at someone who called my name. It was Leo "what happened?" I say "Shirow saved you he gave you his life" I look around and saw the people around us. "Where's Mother?" "I'm here" I look over and see Mother unharmed. "You're alright" I look at the Genesis members and the dragons and the riders "you all can go home" I say I look at Mother and Leo "can we go home?" Leo looks at me "yes we can go home, where is home?" Mother says "I don't know" "what about Light Hill?" Leo says picking me up from the ground and carrying me away.