Chapter 13- Stuck

WARNING ⚠️
There is a bit of swearing in this chapter but not very much xx
Richie felt his head pounding painfully as he slowly opened his eyes. He tried reaching up to touch his head when he realised that he couldn't move his hands. He looked behind him to see that they were bound tightly with zip ties to the wire fence that he was sitting up against. Henry had left the two boys stuck to a fence in a dark alley that nobody ever walked past with only one street light close by. "Asshole." Richie muttered. He realised suddenly that there was a small boy tied to the fence right next to him. Eddie. Richie breathed a sigh of relief when he saw he wasn't hurt to badly. Neither of them were. He quietly chuckled to himself.

"What the hell are you laughing at?!" Eddie said scornfully. Richie realised Eddie had been pretending to still be unconscious because he was still mad. "We're not dead!" Richie exclaimed happily. He saw Eddie roll his eyes. "Nah we're just tied to a wire fence in the middle of fucking nowhere!" Eddie yelled "this is all your fault! If you had defended me then I never would have run off!" Eddie felt tears start to pool in his eyes. "I'm sorry Eddie I really am. I didn't know you were so upset. I completely ruined our fist date." Richie sighed sadly and Eddie looked over at him and smiled. "That's all I wanted to hear." He said quietly.

"So..... how do we plan on getting out of here..." Eddie sighed. "You know that Henry will never stop coming after us so long as we are gay..." Richie said sadly. "I know. I don't care." Eddie said plainly, staring at the dumpster that was only about a meter from where they were sitting. "Okay, you know what" Richie said in a light, happy tone. " we have handled my mother, your mother, our friends and Henry. I think we can easily add zip ties to the list..." The boys giggled as they helped each other find ways to break free.

Only 2 hours later they were both walking home in the pitch black. "Are you scared about what Henry might do to us when he sees us back at school?" Eddie asked quietly. " as long as we are together, what's the worst he can do?" Richie said, trying to keep it positive. Eddie stopped walking and grabbed Richies ice cold hands, turning him to face himself. "I'm serious Rich what if he hurts you? What will I do? What if he kills one of us." Eddie started to cry a little. "Oh Ed's no don't think like that! We are going to be fine. I'll protect you and if anything happens to me just know that I am okay." Richie stroked the back of Eddies hands gently. They hugged tightly before continuing to walk to Richies house.

What are your predictions as to how Henry will react seeing them strolling around campus again? Let me know in the comments! Xx -LH