Chapter 10- Reactions

"Are you crazy?! Richie i'm serious have you lost your mind?" Eddie placed the back of his hand to Richies forehead. "No!" Richie exclaimed shaking him off. "People need to know, Eds! Starting with our mothers and then our friends!" Eddie sighed and grabbed Richies hand to stop his own from shaking. "Okay." They started walking.

knock knock knock
The door swung open to reveal the large woman, her face red and puffy. The two boys stepped inside not bothering to shut the door. "Eddie bea-" she stopped when she saw Richie. Then she looked down to see their hands grasped together. "Eddie." She growled. Richie leaned over and whispered in Eddies ear "This one is all yours." Eddie gulped and straightened his back, readying himself for his mother's reaction. "I know.... you don't uh-um...." he trailed off and looked at Richies angelic face.
its like he literally swallowed the sun... he thought to himself. Richie nodded sweetly, encouraging Eddie to continue. "Mom. Richie is my boyfriend. I love him to bits and you can never take that away from me." Eddie smiled and they left, shutting the door behind them.

Richie stopped and Eddie turned to see what was wrong. But everything was fine, Richie was grinning that huge goofy grin that Eddie adored so much. "Did you say you love me?!" Richie said excitedly. Eddie walked back up to him and kissed Richie passionately. "I love you to." Richie mumbled happily.

sorryyyyyy this was really short but the end pretty fluffy if i do say so myself 😂❤️ -LH