Part 11- Acception

Richie Tozier and Eddie Kaspbrak ran hand in hand, giggling hysterically towards Stanley Uris's house.

They burst through the door and Eddie fell into Richies arms still laughing uncontrollably. Stan ran down his stairs and stared at them, shocked. "What the heck are y-!" Stan half yelled. "Quick! Get the rest of the Losers over here!" Richie exclaimed.

"So guys..." Eddie started explaining as he faced the room full of his wide eyed friends. "Richie and i are dating. I don't care if you approve and i don't care if you do all there is to know is that i am totally in love with Richie Tozier.." God Richie loved the way Eddie flailed his arms in the air while he explained things. "and he loves me and he's perfect and he's an angel a-" "Eds?" Richie placed a hand on Eddies shoulder. Eddie blushed, hoping he hadn't gone to far. "My turn?" Richie grinned. "Eddie is the sweetest most gorgeous human i've ever met. When he looks at me its like an explosion of fireworks goes off in my stomach and the closer he gets the louder the burst and i just... sorry guys but i'm in love with your friend." The group stared at the boys, completely silent. "OH MY GAWWWD!!!" Bev screamed, making Eddie jump. "This is amazing! I've always wanted a gay best friend!" She ran up and pulled the two boys into a bear hug.

"Uh g-guys..." Everyone turned to face Bill. "I have a confession... i have secretly always been in love with you Beverly Marsh..." Beverly almost started crying. "Woah... you didn't stutter once." She ran up and kissed Bill passionately. The whole room erupted with claps and Whoops.

"Well speaking of confessions..." Mike began. "Stan...." Stan ran over to Mike and grabbed his hands. "I love you to!" Stan embraced Mike in a tight hug as if he were scared he was going to run away. "Oh my god... this was never a friendship group! We were a group of potential SHIPS!!!" Beverly squealed.

Everyone stood there in Stans living room, holding their new (or not so new) found loves.

okayyy so what do you guys think of Stan and Mike? it was totally random and idk what will happen with them butttt?!!?!? -LH