-Slipping back into old habits [Chapter 60]

Magsimula sa umpisa

“This the boyfriend then? I hope you’ve been taking good care of my little girl”

My Dad began smiling at Niall, oh god, here it comes. He extended out his hand and Niall shook it returning his smile, this isn’t awkward?

“Of course sir”

Niall replied and my Dad smile at this moment Zayn threw an arm around Niall smirking as he witnessed this parent meeting moment.

“Niall’s been the perfect boyfriend, haven’t you Nialler?”

Zayn commented. Why? My life…

“Well I’m glad to hear it”

Niall gave Zayn a look and Zayn just laughed as he lifted his arm from him and I took Niall’s hand in my own squeezing it, he smiled at me and I returned it.

“I just can’t thank you boys enough for what you’ve done for us, be sure to let me know in any way if I can re-pay for you”

“It’s really been no trouble, it’s been a pleasure, really hasn’t it boys?”

Harry said grinning at all the other boys and throwing a wink Niall’s way, it’s never ending.

But really, we had been trouble, I mean so much drama has gone on I can’t even remember it all but that has been countered out by a lot of amazing memories and I guess I kinda owe it to these boys for teaching me how to live a little and stop being so sensible all the time.

They all nodded in agreement and after exchanging ‘man hugs’ and everything we were ready to go, back to my own house, back to all reality and most of all, away from the boys and Niall.

“See you later, yeah? I’ll text you”

Niall said to me as everyone began to part.

“Yeah, see you later”

I said as he pulled me into a hug then as everyone was occupied in their partings he smashed his lips to mine stealing his last kiss before later.

“I will win”

He whispered into my ear as we broke apart and it was clear that my family was waiting for me to join them so we could make our way home.

“You wish”

I whispered back and he just smirked at me pressing one final kiss to my cheek before we parted and I joined my family as I slid into the car leaving the life I had grown to love so much behind.

-

“All I’m saying” Ellie said replacing my purse on the pile of clothes it was sat on. “Is that maybe you should listen to Mum, she’s not out to ruin your life”

Rolling my eyes I re-did my grips in my hair and swept my powder brush across my cheeks again coating what hadn’t already been coated in a light loose powder.

“I never said she is. Do you even know what she wants me to do?”

“Um no?”

She admitted fiddling with the covers of my bed.

“She wants me to stop hanging out with boys and Niall; you really want that to be how it is for us from now on?”

I did not expect Ellie to know this and she didn’t my mother wouldn’t tell her since she knew that it’d then be two against one, not my mother’s type of battle.

“What? What the hell? Why?!”

I resisted the smile curling at my lips; I have gained somebody else on my side. I shrugged.