Chapter 18 - Haunting Me

Start from the beginning

"Just relax. Please Justin" Allison asked me as she started to walk closer to me. Then Ryan walked in and looked at us confused.

"Hey man you okay?" Ryan asked me as he entered the room with Scooter. I looked at him quickly.

"Do I look okay to you?" I asked him as tears started to stream down my face. "I feel so much pain, bro"

"I know-"

"She broke my heart. And I know deep down, she's not coming back" I told them then went to quickly walk past them, but Ryan stood in front of me.

"You're going to be okay, Justin. Please believe that" he tried to tell me and I shook my head.

"She was the one thing keeping me together. Then she left me and literally break my heart into a million pieces. So I don't want to hear that I'll be okay. I have so much going on already and she made it all so much worse. I just want to be alone" I told them and stomped right passed them. I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. The bedroom I shared with Jamie.

I looked around and all I pictured was her. She's all I've been thinking about. I've tried to hard to just get her out of my head. But it's consistently her smile, her laugh, everything about her is just haunting me.

**Jamies P.O.V**

I know he's a celebrity, but he is haunting me despite of that. Not only am I seeing him every time I shut my eyes, but every time I open any social media app, I see something of him. There's literally no getting away. It makes this so much harder.

I locked my phone and sighed. I don't know what to do right now. I'm tired yet bored so I went onto Instagram and the first thing I saw was a picture of Justin. I went onto Twitter and people were tweeting about Justin looking so sad. I just can't get away. So now I'm just staring up at my ceiling. It's also like two in the afternoon and I'm still laying here.

"Shut up" I heard Ally's voice from the hallway. Oh god. When did she get here?

"No" I heard Chaz say back to her. And him too, oh no. I just stared over at my door and waited for them to walk in. The door slowly opened up and Ally crossed her arms.

"How are you still in bed?" She asked as she walked in.

"I would be too if you didn't drag my ass out of bed. I'm tired as hell" Chaz said as he sat down on my bed by my feet and laid down.

"Hello to you guys too" I joked as I scooted over for Ally to sit. "Where's Ryan?" I asked and they looked over at each other before looking back at me. "What?"

"He stayed in California at your place, but he'll be back home next week" Chaz told me. I just nodded.

It doesn't really feel like my place anymore considering I've been gone for a month now. I miss my home. I miss my bed. I miss Justin. I've never felt so hurt and confused. What do I do about my house? My clothes?

"What are you thinking about?" Ally asked me.

"Justin and I aren't together anymore yet all my belonging are at the house still. Even though it's my house too, I just-" I stopped and groaned. "I just don't know what to do. Like do I go and get all my shit or do I just wait and see what happens? I'm just so fucking confused" I explained to them.

"I would wait" Chaz said and Ally nodded agreeing. "Or you could always still go back to the house even though you guys aren't together. Like you said, it's your house too. Just live in separate rooms. You do have a whole closet in a different room"

"But then they have to see each other every day. That isn't going to help them, babe" Ally said to Chaz. Babe? Chaz put his hand to his head and shut his eyes as my eyes widened. I looked over at Ally and she smiled innocently.