Chapter [31]

Chapter 31

I was at her place by 7.55 pm. She'd texted me to tell me that her dad didn’t know about the engagement breakup so I shouldn’t come inside, ring the doorbell or look suss outside her place (due to the ridiculous amount of security) despite the fact that he was in Paris atm.

I opted for a Pierre Cardin suit matched with black dress shoes. I was really into my shorter hair now. Id spiked it up, and running my hands through it every so often had given it the bed tousled look.

I'd waited about 15 minutes when I got a text from her that said "sorry I’ll b out in a sec"

15mins later...

I was about to doze off when I heard the passenger door open. Brooklyn slid in wearing a black figure hugging tube dress. Matched with Blue pumps. Her hair was in long waves along her face and back. She was beautiful. I felt a twitch in my pants; obviously another part of me had other plans.

She caught me glancing at her legs which resulted in her snapping her fingers in my face

"If this is completely platonic at least try to convince me"

I mumbled an apology before I started the car and drove. I was taking her to Masa. A Japanese restaurant in Ny. The distraction of the drive should ensure my thoughts tonight stay pure. I hope....

Conversation over dinner had been pretty up beat. Brooklyn was truly enjoying Dylan's company. Because the Head chef was good friends with Brooklyn's dad was a definite plus. He walked up to the table and personally asked them what they wanted.

"I don't think I’ve told you yet but you look gorgeous Brooklyn"

She averted her gaze before she said "thanks".

"Look Brooklyn there’s something I want to te" I began, I was going to tell her that I’d fallen for her when the last person I wanted to see interrupted.

"Brooklyn?" an accented man asked

"Pablo I don’t want to talk to you right now" Brooklyn said obviously irritated already.

"Doesn’t take you long to move on" he hissed looking at Dylan hatred clear in his eyes. "But I love you, and I will get you back" he said before leaving.

"Can we get out of here?" Brooklyn suggested after an awkward 15 mins of silence. "I need a distraction, do you mind if I drive?"

I handed her the keys and sat down in the passenger seat. She was driving dangerously close to the speed limit, "you might want to slow down a bit" I suggested when I noticed she was letting out her frustrations on my car. She was heading towards the club... Obviously needing a drink.

She speed parked in front of the club and got out. Not even waiting for me she through the keys over her shoulders and made her way inside, catching the keys I glared at the perverted bouncer that was staring after her, and made my way inside.

A couple of shots too many Brooklyn was almost over the edge. "Lets dance" she suggested grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the dance floor.

She put her hands around my neck and swayed her hips. She was messing with my head in the worst way, I was proud of my self control though because if she was sober I would have already suggested we get out of here.

"Let’s get out of here" she whispered huskily into my ear reading my thoughts.

"Brook your drunk, maybe we should call it a night" I couldn't believe I’d just said that, but I would never take advantage of a situation like this.

Plus I didn't want to have her wake up and regret everything and hate me in the process.

She looked me in the eyes and for a second it seemed like she was sober when she said, "look me in the eye and tell me that’s what you really want"

"F#*k Brooklyn you really don't want this"

"Yes I do" she said before kissing me. I groaned and put my hands through her hair and deepened the kiss. I didn’t taste as much alcohol as I thought I would, maybe she was sober.

But was I willing to take that chance?

XxxGhostWritersxxX