Chapter [14]

Chapter 14

"You're sketches are really good"

"Pfft! You're just saying that" Brooklyn blushed

"No no, I’m still stuck on stick figures and kicking balls around" this made her laugh, "nuh seriously look at you, you're gorgeous, rich, talented in more ways then one oh and you speak French fluently"

"And I speak fluent Spanish, Japanese and German"

"Gee what are you like a new brand of spy?"Again she laughed,

"No no, I went to Brazil for a while after highschool  so I learnt Spanish over there and I already spoke German coz my mum was German. And Japanese I learnt in Yale. Always loved art though. Have you been to the Louvre before?"

"No I haven't"

"You should it's magical, inspires me"

"Nice" I stated feeling more inferior than I ever did, "as for languages I speak English only, always wanted to learn Hindi though"

"Oh? Is that the reason for your tattoo?"

"Oh ha-ha yeah I woke up in Beijing hung-over as f#*k and I had it across my forearm"

"What? So did you get it translated?"

"Nuh, never got around to it... And Mase and I agreed it was fun not knowing".

"Interesting" She smiled handing him a fortune cookie, "you first"

"Nuh nuh that’s unfair how about we switch and read each others?"

"Okay that’s fine..." Brooklyn handed him hers and the same vice versa.

"Your’s says:" Dylan began cracking the biscuit, "Fate has led you into the arms of... Hey maybe this is not a good idea" I drifted off after reading it.

"Yeah maybe it isn't" Brooklyn also said after she cracked the biscuit and read the fortune. They both stuffed it in their pockets and ate in silence.

"So how did the pictures turn out, I never got to see them?" I said breaking the silence.

"Oh umm... Yeah I've got them on my camera" Brooklyn said getting up to get it.

Planting her self next to Dylan a little too close and more comfortable than she expected she went through the pictures.

"Ergh! That ones bad delete that one"

"It's not my job to do that’s what editors are for"

"Is that so? Then I guess I’ll have to delete it myself" I said reaching for the camera, but she was quick in getting up and running with it.

Instinctively I put up chase and eventually cornered her in a dressing room.

"Okay okay truce truce, I’ll delete the pictures" she pleaded. But the glint in Dylan's eyes was unnerving her. And he hadn't stopped moving towards her, they were barely centimetres from each other.

"I've wanted to do this right for a while" I murmured, eyes drifting to her lips. I noticed Brooklyn did the same, biting her lip to both stop the quiver and moisten them at the same time I leant down; she wrapped her hands around my neck deepening the kiss. I pulled back only slightly to ask: "are you going to slap me again?"

"No" she barely whispered, before drawing him in again.

I couldn't believe this was happening; it was everything I had dreamed this would be and more. Hands were every wear. I wanted to relive my club fantasy... She was backed against a wall and my hands really were running havoc. I removed her shirt and she tore mine open, muttering "you look better with it off" huskily in my ear. Forget re-living my fantasy, she was my f#*king fantasy.

I moved from her lips to her neck, making her moan softly and at the same time she tugged at my jeans, and that’s when I went rigid.

"Brooklyn, I want you... you want me but I don't want you to regret this tomorrow...?" I said placing my forehead on hers as she nodded and whispered,

"You’re right, oh my gosh you're right, you better leave I need to close up" she said this time with a smile. I kissed her one last time, leaving her breathless before I made my way around the corner to the elevator.

"F#*k I need a cold shower" I muttered to myself once inside the elevator.

Rule #25 cold showers should never be an option.

Brooklyn sat on the edge of her table biting her nails... one thing she never did. Another thing she'd never done was question her feelings for River...

And that was exactly what she was doing right now.

Xxx Hey peeps... really love d support, like we said previously we finished d book and just hoping for feedback... u know just so we know we should keep writing and posting. A million new books we still haven’t posted as well so... you know what to do xxX

XxxGhostWritersxxX