Kidnapped(Pt.1)

Narrator Pov

Taehyung and Jin are sleeping together. They felt sleepy after eating their mothers spaghetti it tooked only a few seconds after Taehyung fell asleep and Jin fell asleep twelve minutes after. Jin hugged Taehyung protectively while Taehyung snuggled close towards Jin's chest trying to find more warmth.

Taehyung woke up at the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. He quickly went cause he's scared of the dark after coming out of the bathroom Taehyung heard an cat meowing downstairs. He smiled and ran downstairs followed by giggling the meowing stopped once he was in the living room. He got confused but still happy.

"Kitty! Kitty! Come out kitty! Taetae wouldn't hurt kitty!" Taehyung looked everywhere in the living room.

"Where are you little kitten?!" Taehyung asked running towards the kitchen.

Taehyung was about to look in the dining room but heard an noise at the front door from outside, then heard an meow. Taehyung giggled and ran towards the door while clapping happily he opened the door but was meet with an black car with an all white cat with an red ribbon on its head. The cat also has bright blue eyes.

"KITTY!!!!" Taehyung ran towards the black car without noticing five people waiting behind the car.

"Hi! Your such cutie! Taetae is going to name you............snowy!! Yeah!" Taehyung smiled but it fell when he heard a door close behind him.

"Heeeeeyy~..........." Taehyung whined turning around while he held the cat close to his chest rubbing her head.

Taehyung then head more doors closing a front of him and sounds of people getting into the car, while soft talking. Taehyung held the cat tighter while tears started to build up and tried to hide himself in his over sized shirt, the cat meowed at him when placed her in his shirt to protect her from the stranger in the car with him.
Taehyung heard the car start up and he started to panic as he tried to open the door but failed he started to cry loudly.

Taehyung screamed for Jin's name when he saw the house get smaller and smaller. Taehyung started to hear talking but couldn't hear them from blood rushing into his ears, the cat meowed making Taehyung remember her he tooked the cat out from his shirt and hugged her while crying.

"Taetae's s-scared s-s-snowy..." Taehyung gently laid down on the cars chair. He couldn't see who is in front of him cause there's an black wall blocking the cars front.

"J-Jinnie.....s-s-safe Taetae a-and Snowy..." Taehyung later on fell asleep while holding the cat, she later fell asleep near his face after licking his tears away.

A few hours later, Taehyung didn't feel himself being carried out of the car and being walked into an house in the middle of nowhere. Taehyung didn't hear an stressed out cat trying to get out of an strangers grip to get to him. He didn't know that he's now inside five strangers house on an bed with bright colors everywhere. It was still night when Taehyung arrived at the stranger house.......................it was still night when Jin find out that Taehyung is no where in the house and had an panic attack.........The five strangers went back to get him as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Tell me if I made an mistakes or errors plz......-_-)