Creepy Neighbors

Jin & Taehyung Pov

Jin woke up highly confused and scared at were he and Taehyung were now. But then he remembered and sighed to calm his sensitive beating heart at the same time trying not to wake up Taehyung. Jin carefully picked him up bridal style and walked towards the short cut to the parks exit, Taehyung would move every now and again wrapping his arms tighter around Jins neck almost chocking him.

Jin didn't know what time it is right now but he knows it's late and passed Taehyung's bed time. Jin made it to the car, struggling to open up the passengers door, once he opened it Jin carefully placed Taehyung down and made the chair move back like he's laying on an bed. Jin yawned while walking over to the drivers door, opening it lazily and sat down closing the door then starting the car backing out of the parking lot and driving home.

(50 minutes later)

Knocking on his front door with his foot while he's an half awake Taehyung who was messing with his hair....more like eating his hair. Taehyung kept begging for Jin to take him back to the car cause it's freezing towards him but it's only room temperature outside. Before Taehyung can once again beg the door busted open revealing their mother who has an wooden spoon in her hand.

"Jinnie....sweetheart~ Why didn't you answer my calls!? Me and your father were worried sick about the both of you!" Their mother explained pulling them inside.

"S-sorry emmou...I fell asleep with TaeTae." Jin explain feeling guilty while having trouble holding onto Taehyung.

"*sighs in amusement*. Jin sweet...I know you can't help it but to fall asleep when Taehyung in asleep. But you...really need to think about his skin and.......everything else." Their mother explained picking up Taehyung from Jins arms and towards the couch.

"What are we having emmou?" Jin asked.

"Some spaghetti just felt like cooking it. Plus Taehyung always eat this after his adventures outside." She said smiling at an fully awake Taehyung.

"SPAGHETTI!!!!!" Taehyung suddenly screamed while clapping.

"Taehyung inside voice please." Their mother said adding the sauces.

"S-Sorry.......emmou...Taetae w-will b-be good boy!" Taehyung's five year old side said.
______________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

Bts Pov

They been watching the two innocent and sensitive boys ever since they moved in this neighborhood. They sometimes follow them but not always to try not to creep them out and feel like their being watched.

Jungkook was in his bedroom when he saw the two walk towards the car together, but he was mostly looking at the shorted one. The others find the taller one even more gorgeous just like the short who is hard to control like an five year old. The taller boy seems to always takes care of they think brother. They always laughed at how hyperactive the boys both are and they can't even stay in their house for an hole day, which gives alot more time to watch them, take videos, pictures and make drawing of them after playing outside. They have pictures of the boys in an special room that they made for them and them only.

"Jungkook and Jimin come help us make their room!!" Namjoon told them.

Jungkook and Jimin closed their notebooks after finishing the last details of their drawings of the boys. They rushed down stairs smiling cause they really wanted to impress the boys when they keep them. Walking down an hallway and opening an hidden door that they need to slide open. Jungkook slightly smiled at the adorable pastel room, Jimin and Hoseok were the ones to pick this style out cause how their bedroom looks from the window.

 Jungkook slightly smiled at the adorable pastel room, Jimin and Hoseok were the ones to pick this style out cause how their bedroom looks from the window

They know that the smaller boy loves plushies mostly big and fluffy ones, the taller boy loves pink and fluffy items also. Jimin was the one to come up with an giant white puff ball hanging from the ceiling as well five other colors which were two pink, one purple, and two white. Yoongi came up with the carpet idea so they don't have to walk on the hard cold floor. Everything else was Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok idea.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(To lazy to write the rest. Let's say they did the finishing touches on the room..........
Tell me if I made any mistakes or errors....plz-_-)