Once I had caught the eye of the tiny girl, I pursed my lips and pointed to her. “Did someone just take your ticket?”

Her eyes widened in shock, but she nodded her head yes, and the other girls let out a collective gasp.

“Who was it?” I asked. When no one answered me, I frowned and raised my voice. “Who took this girl’s ticket?” Once again, there was no answer, and I turned to face the security guard. “Can you help me?”

“What would you like me to do?” He asked, obviously surprised.

“I don’t think we’re going to find the person who took her movie ticket,” I told him, gesturing to the shaky girl. “Is it possible to get her an extra ticket?”

“The movie is sold out, Miss Pritchard,” the guard said hesitantly. “I’m sorry. The only free seats are around you and the boys, for safety reasons.”

I bit my lip thoughtfully. “Is there anything you can give her?”

He looked at me carefully for a few seconds, then he nodded briefly and pulled out his black walkie talkie. “I’ll figure something out.”

“Thank you!” I grinned. I stepped forward to give him a hug, but after remembering he was a security guard, I stopped in my tracks and pretended I was just reaching out my arms as a stretch.

A very, very awkward stretch.

Without warning, the crowd grew loud and wild once again, and the security guard immediately ushered me away. I was confused as to why the girls had gone crazy so suddenly, but when a pair of arms wrapped around my stomach from behind and warm lips pressed against my cheek, I knew exactly what had happened.

“You just ruined the only fun I’ve had all night,” I said grumpily.

Harry chuckled and turned me around to face him. “What were you doing?”

“Talking to the fans,” I shrugged. “How did the interview go?”

“It was…interesting,” he smirked. I opened my mouth to ask why, but when Louis called us over, I knew I would have to wait till later to ask.

We walked over to the boys, who were standing in front of a movie poster and being photographed by several paparazzi members at once. When Harry pulled me to his side and sent a dazzling smile out to the cameras, I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes. Not this again.