Chapter 8

"Will these fit you?" Zayn asked, walking into the bedroom with an armful of clothes. I stood up from the bed and examined the yoga shorts and white hoodie he was holding.

"I think so," I smiled, taking the clothes off him. "Where did you get them?"

"Lou," he answered.

"They're Louis'?!" I exclaimed, looking down at the tiny red shorts in shock. How could his ass fit in them?!

"No, Lou. Our make up artist," Zayn explained, laughing loudly.

"Oh," I said, feeling my cheeks go warm. "Right."

"I'll let you get dressed," Zayn chuckled. He turned around and left the room once again, closing the door behind him.

As I pulled off Liam's shirt and tossed it onto the bed behind me, I quickly decided that our secret almost-kiss earlier would have to remain just that; a secret. It obviously hadn't meant anything to him, and for the sake of my "relationship" with Harry, I would have to convince myself that it hadn't meant anything to me either.

"I can't fall in love with Liam," I said quietly, hoping that if I said the words out loud, it would somehow make them more true. "I won't fall in love with Liam."

I pulled the shorts and hoodie on over my underwear, and after taking one last look at the black and white shirt on the bed, I let out a sigh and walked out of the room.

"Ahh, you're alive," Harry grinned as I walked into the lounge room. He was sitting on the sofa beside Louis, and the two of them were scribbling down notes in a small book. "I was afraid I'd have to come in there and rescue you."

"What's that?" I asked, deliberately ignoring his remark. I pointed to the notebook between them. "You know, if you're writing out your marriage vows for each other, your partner isn't supposed to see them before the wedding."

"Ha ha," Harry said sarcastically. He threw his pen at me, and I swiftly stepped aside to dodge it. "Actually, we're making plans."

"Ooh, Larry Stylinson wedding plans? Now this I'd like to see," I grinned, skipping over to the couch and leaning over the back of it to read their notes. "Wait...romantic Twitcam? Lunch at a fancy restaurant? Trip to the local cinema, complete with back row snogging?" I looked at Harry and raised my eyebrows at him. "You know I was kidding about the Larry stuff, right?"

"Can you please go pick up my pen? I'd like to throw it at you again," he said challengingly.

"The plans aren't for Harry and I," Louis said, his voice firm and humourless.

I frowned and stepped around the sofa, taking a seat on Harry's armrest. "I know," I sighed. "They're for Harry and I, aren't they?"

"We've written down a few things you should do during the next two weeks," Louis nodded. "Paul wants you to make as many public appearances as possible for the first week, but as you lead up to your break up at the end of week two, you'll start to seem extremely tense around each other. Got it?"