sixty three.

[ CHAPTER 63 ]

Tessa's POV

Zach: hi

Tessa: hello

Tessa: 3 days until we see each other !!

Zach: I just finished watching Logan's vlog

Tessa: which one?

Zach: "MY BABY SISTERS LEAVING ME!!?"

Shit.

Tessa: oh

Zach: you're moving to New York?

Tessa: um probably, yeah

Zach: I'm proud of you. I'm so so proud of you. I love you so much and I'm so excited for you that you got into all those colleges that you wanted and that they're in New York. 

Zach: but why didn't you tell me?

Tessa: I was going to I swear

Tessa: I thought it'd be better to tell you in person

Tessa: I forgot that Logan vlogged it and that everyone sees his vlogs

Zach: I'm going to be dating a college chick?

Tessa: I mean I guess

Tessa: I am going to be a college chick

Zach: aw hell yeah 

Tessa: lol

I can't believe that I told Logan's vlog before I told my boyfriend. I didn't even think about that fact that Logan would post that for everyone to see. I'm so use to it that I don't even think about it. 

Whoops.

I go in Logan's room and plop on the bed next to him, "I forgot to tell Zach that I'm moving to New York and he watched your vlog."

"Oh damn. Is he mad?"

I roll over and face him, "he didn't seem it, but we were texting so I don't really know."

"Ah, well at least we know he watches my vlogs aw hell yeah!"

I laugh and shake my head, "you're a dork."

He shrugs, "so what school are you going to?"

"I think I'm going with NYU."

"Ah oh my god. My baby sister is going to NYU."

I smile, "I should probably go accept before they change their minds." I say and roll off of his bed then stand up. 

He rolls his eyes but lets me go. 

I sit down at Logan's desk and get out my laptop instead of his. I log into my email account and and let him now that I accept my spot at New York University. Then go on to tell the other schools that decline my spot and I have accepted a different spot. 

I think it's best because NYU gave me the most scholarship money so that's the less money I have to pay. Plus it's in a good location in Manhattan.

I close my laptop and put it back in my room on my bed. 

I go outside with Kong and we play fetch on the balcony. 

"Tessa!" Logan screams with the door slightly open.

I turn around to look at him and he runs out and covers my eyes. 

"Uh Logan?" I ask.

"What?" 

"What are you doing?" 

"I have a surprise for you."

"Should I be scared? I'm scared." 

"Don't be scared, Tess. It's just fun for the vlog." He explains as if that makes me feel better.

"Ah geez." I say standing up.

He starts wrapping a blindfold around my eyes and I'm thankful. I didn't trust him to guide me and keep my eyes covered. I definitely would've fallen. 

We walk inside and he sits me down on the couch. 

"Are you ready?" 

"Uh yeah I guess."

He undoes the blindfold carefully and slowly. 

I mentally roll my eyes at him.

When I no longer feel the blindfold against my eyes, I open my eyes. It takes a second for my eyes to adjust before I see my amazing boyfriend and best friends. 

I gasp and jump up, "what are you guys doing here?" I ask and jump in Zach's arms.

He chuckles and kisses my head, "we came home this morning."

"I thought you were coming home in like 3 days?"

"We were always scheduled to come home today, I thought it would be good to surprise you." He grins.

"Ah!" I squeal, "you're so cute." I say and pinch his cheeks while he holds me on his hip and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He adjusts me on his hip and I laugh, throwing my head back. When I throw my head back, it throws off Zach's center of gravity and I fall to the ground with Zach falling on top of me. 

"Ow ow ow ow! Get off!" I yell pushing Zach off of me and holding my ankle. 

"What what's wrong?" Lydia asks coming over to me, pulling Zach away. 

"I broke my ankle."

...

aw poor tessa :(

make sure that you're commenting and voting so that I know you want me to keep updating!!

where are you guys from? I was checking my stats and some of you are from a lot of different places!

hope you enjoy!!

-av <3