sixty nine.

[ CHAPTER 69 ]

Zach's POV

The past two weeks Tessa and I have been attached at the hip. We both know that the day Tessa leave for New York is our last day together.

I love her and I never want her to leave me but I know she's right. We can't hold each other back. If we stayed together while she was in New York it would tear us apart. We wouldn't be at our full potential, just feel empty without one another. It'll take some getting use to but we need to do it.

"Come in" I say when someone knocks on my door, I know it's not Tessa because she wouldn't of knocked.

My four bandmates walk in and sit on the edges of my bed.

"What's up, you guys?"

"We just wanted to see how you were holding up?" Jonah speaks up. "You're our little brother, we don't want you to get hurt." Daniel adds. "We love you." Corbyn says at the end with Jack nodding along.

I immediately know that they're talking about the situation with Tessa. "Yeah guys, I'm okay. I mean it sucks, it really really sucks. But we both agree that it's for the best. It'll be hard once she leaves, but I'll be okay."

"You sure?" Jack asks.

I nod, "I'm sure. I'll talk to you guys if I need to. You guys know that."

They nod.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask, hopeful not really want to be alone until Tessa gets here.

They all grin and comply jumping up into my bed and getting comfortable.

We put in a movie and cuddle together.

About fifteen minutes into the movie all of our heads fly up as the door opens and Tessa walks in while yawning "God I'm so fucking tired, Z. By the way where are the boys?" She asks as she shuts the door.

She looks up at us and begins laughing, "you guys are the cutest people ever oh my god." She says as she pulls out her phone and puts us on her snapchat story.

"Okay now scoot over and let me in," she says walking over to the side of my back and waiting. Jack and Corbyn scoot over, creating a space in between them and Corbyn pats the spot. She laughs, "that's funny. Corbyn you sit there I'm sitting next to babyface."

He laughs and he scoots over letting Tessa crawl into my bed and lay right next to me, putting her head on my chest. I smile and wrap my arms around her pulling her into my chest and pressing a firm kiss on her head. She smiles up at me before turning to the tv and watching the movie.

The six of us spend the rest of the night in my bed watching movies and cuddling until we all fall asleep.

...

WOW i've been so busy lately and i'm so sorry :(

this is the second to last chapter omg !!!!!!

there WILL be a sequel and i'm going to start writing i️t over my holiday break   instead of right away because i really need to get my life together, lol

i️ know this is kinda short but next chapter is pretty long :)

i hope y'all have been doing well and happy December !!!

don't forget to vote and comment

love y'all so much, you are beautiful, amazing, and incredible thank you for being so supportive of me and my writing.

my messages are always open if you need to talk

-av <33333