fifty eight.

[ CHAPTER 58 ]

Zach's POV

I wake up with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms. I look down at her and smile at my princess. She's so cute when she's sleeping.

Her eyes flutter and she looks up at me with a smile plastered on her face.

"Good morning baby" I smile down at her and press a kiss to her forehead.

"Morning sunshine" she smiles up at me.

The door busts open and Reese comes running into my room. Tessa's baby blue eyes go wide and she pulls the blankets up a little higher over herself to cover the fact that she only has a bra and underwear on.

Reese jumps up on me and throws her arms around my neck, "Zachy!"

"Hi baby girl." I smile and take my arm that isn't around Tessa and wrap it around Reese and pull her close. She lays her head on my chest and cuddles into me.

I rub her back as she tells me her plans on what she wants to do today.

I look over at Tessa who is looking at the door. I turn my head towards the door and notice that Jack and Daniel are standing in the doorway. Reese probably made them walk upstairs with her.

They're smirking at Tessa and the fact that her shirt is on the ground. I pull up the covers to cover her up more and glare at the boys. They roll their eyes and walk back downstairs, laughing.

"Reese, I love you. But why don't you give Tessa and I a second to get dressed and we'll be downstairs in five minutes." I say looking down at my baby sister.

She looks up and pouts, "fine. But I'm coming back upstairs in five minutes if you aren't down yet!" She squeals and runs out of my room.

I laugh and get up to shut the door. I turn and look back at Tessa before jumping on the bed and hovering overtop of her and kissing her. She kisses back and smiles into the kiss.

I smile and then pull away, "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiles and sits up, pushing me off of her.

I laugh and get up and grab the sweatpants and sweatshirt she was wearing yesterday and throwing them at her.

She blushes and slides on the sweatpants and stands up. She walks over to the mirror hanging on my door while putting on the sweatshirt. She glances at her body for a quick second before pulling the sweatshirt down to cover her stomach. She looks back at me in the mirror as if she's making sure I wasn't look at her. We make eye contact through the mirror and I give her a confused look.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek softly.

"You're so beautiful and I love you."

She puts her hands over top of mine and closes her eyes.

I hate that she looked at herself and instantly wanted to cover up. She should be so confident and happy with her body. But she's not and it makes me so sad.

"You're so beautiful" I whisper holding her tight.

A single tear runs down her face as she looks at herself in the mirror. I spin her around to look at me and wipe the tear off her cheek.

"Baby" I pout. She just shakes her head and closes her eyes, resting her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry." She says picking her head up and wiping her eyes.

"Hey hey hey. Don't be. It's okay." I say kissing her softly.

"You are perfect. You are so insanely beautiful it blows my fucking mind. You should love yourself the way that I do because you are so perfect. It breaks my heart to see you so upset with yourself and the way you look. Tonight I'll take you out and remind you how much I love you. You're amazing and I love you so much." I say kissing her all over in between every sentence.

"Thank you" she whispers.

There a small knock on the door and then Jack walks in, "you guys ready god damn are you-" he starts before seeing us and noticing the dried tears on his best friends face.

"What happened? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. We're good. I'm good." Tessa says pulling away from me and fixing her hair in the mirror. She pulls it to one side to reveal a giant hickey on her neck. Her eyes go wide as she moves closer to the mirror.

"Zach!" She gasps looking at herself and then back at me.

I laugh and kiss her head. "You're just noticing that?" Jack asks only making her more embarrassed.

Her eyes go wide, "holy fuck."

She runs to her suitcase and pulls out her little bit of makeup to try and cover it while Jack and I keep laughing at her reaction.

"Zach. If you keep laughing I'll make sure to snapchat Logan making sure this is noticeable and he'll kill you."

I stop laughing but Jack only laughs harder. I run over to her and help her make it less noticeable.

She then fixes her hair to try hide it the turns to Jack. "Why are you up here? What do you need?"

"Just checking on you guys, you were taking a little bit."

She nods, "okay. Well thank you dear."

He opens his arms and she walks into them.

"I missed you." She mumbles.

I love that they are best friends and that he is always there for her. Although he makes fun of her, he does it like an older brother.

I smile and we all go downstairs.

I call one of the fanciest restaurants in town and make reservations tonight for Tess and I then go back with my baby.

There's a knock on the door and my mom answers it.

"Myta!" I hear her say as I'm assuming she gives my mom a hug.

My eyes go wide as I look at Ryan and then boys. "What?" Tessa asks me when she sees my face.

"Zachy!" She yells and jumps into my arms. I catch her and she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my cheek.

Tessa give her a weird look before speaking, "hi I'm Tessa. And who are you?"

Ali looks over at her, still in my arms, with a big smile. "Hi I'm Ali, Zach's girlfriend."

...
OH DAMN ZACH HAS SOM EXPLAINING TO DO lol

Hope you enjoy!!! Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know that you're enjoying the book and want me to continue posting :)

-av <3