fifty three.

[ CHAPTER 53 ]

Tessa's POV

Todays the day. 

Today is the day where Why Don't We leaves for their radio tour. 

The day I've been dreading. 

I haven't spoken to any of the boys besides on text I sent in a group chat telling them that I'm proud of them. 

Jack has texted me a little bit but I didn't have the heart to respond. I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep myself under control. 

Logan pops his head into my room, "hey I'm leaving to say goodbye to the boys, you wanna come?" 

I shake my head, "not really."

"Okay well their flight leaves from LAX in two hours so I'm going to hang out with them for a little and I'm driving them to the airport." 

I nod, "okay sounds good. Have fun. Tell them that I'm proud of them."

"I will," he smiles. 

He leaves and goes to their house. 

I can't help but think about what I'm doing. Why am I not there saying goodbye to the love of my life? God dammit. 

I get up and get ready for the day before calling an uber and running outside. 

Zach's POV

Todays the day.

Today is the day that we leave for our radio tour.

I really wish the love of my life was here to say goodbye to me.

Logan's car pulls up and I can't help but hope she's in there waiting to run into my arms. I watch from the window and watch only Logan get out of the car and come in. 

I sigh and greet him and the vlog.

We hang out at our house for a little bit before Logan drives us to the airport. 

I can't help but be pretty quiet in the car ride there. I miss Tessa so much. 

There's not too much traffic on the way there but we could've gotten there a bit faster. We go through security and all that shit. We get some food and then wait at our gate. Our flight boards in like 15 minutes so we decide to just wait outside until then. 

I miss Tessa.

Tessa's POV

I get in the uber and quietly shut the door, "I need to get to LAX as fast as possible. Fucking speed for all I care. Please just get me there fast." 

He nods and starts driving to the airport. I can't stop fidgeting the whole entire time. 

What if I get there after their flight takes off? What am I going to do? 

We pull up to the side of the airport and I get out and start sprinting. I run up the the desk while kind of cutting in front of people but oh well. 

"Hi. My boyfriends here and I need to see him. He's about to leave for tour and I'm late to say goodbye to him. What gate is the flight to JFK in New York?" I frantically ask her.

"They board in about 15 minutes," she says checking the computer. "And they're gate 2A." 

"Okay perfect, thank you." I say and start to run away.

"Wait, Miss!" She yells at me. 

"What?" I turn around.

"I'm sorry but we can't let you through security without a ticket, it'd be smarter to just go home instead of going to security for them to tell you to leave."