Chapter 7 - I love you (Ending)

*-Flashback continues-*
"Where... am I...?" Yui looked at the ceiling of a room. "Oh." She remembered yesterday being beaten by those fan girls. "Who brought me here?" She sat up slowly as she still felt the pain from her body, she was shocked when she saw him.

"Finally, you wake up. What a lazy livestock..." He said with no concern in his tone but his heart was otherwise. "By the way, you are the girl who greeted me yesterday morning? Anyway, leave. I have taken cared of you enough."

"Y-es, My name is Yui Komori. Um... Ru...ki kun brought me here? You took care of-"
"Yes, just leave now." He said to her quickly.
"But-"
"I said leave."
"O..k." Then she left with some feelings inside her heart.
After she left, Ruki thought: she... my feelings are so weird. What is this? I couldn't even talk to her just now, am I embarrassed...? What's that feeling...? He was so confused as he felt strange with his feelings.

*-Flashback ends-*

"You know, actually at that time I found myself fell in love with you because somehow I felt sweet and warm inside my heart. No one has ever treated me like you, I was touched and slowly had feelings towards you." Ruki said with his shy face.
"Me too, before you knew me, I found myself always thinking about you and after knowing you took care of me that day, I was happy and started to love... you, Ruki." Yui flushed.

"Ruki, I am still worried about my lifespan... the time will still come when I have to die... then you will be alone forever and I don't want to kill you before I die!" Yui said with sadness.

"I can't live without you, therefore please kill me; then I can be with you forever even in heaven or hell. Don't you want me to be with you forever? Even when you turn old, I will still love you as always. I love you... don't left me alone in this world, stay with me forever." Ruki kissed Yui's forehead, Yui then smiled and had a few tears flowed from her eyes, "Okay, I promise." She smiled warmly to him. Then, Ruki cuddled her and used his hand patted her head. Both of them drifted into sleep and they are like this forever... and forever...

Ruki: Even in heaven or in hell, even when you turn old, wrinkles on your face, I

Ruki: Even in heaven or in hell, even when you turn old, wrinkles on your face, I... Ruki Mukami still love you as always... I will love you forever, love you. I love you...

------------------------The End----------------------------