Chapter 5 - Sea Creature Festival

Today starts the Sea Creature Festival, which was held by Ruki. He was a bit nervous as he was worrying if she would like it or not.

"Yui." He went into her room and found her sleeping. He patted her head gently, "How lovely. I could really watch your face forever like that." He smiled. She opened her sleepy eyes, seeing her lover was beside her, she grabbed his hand happily, "Ruki!" She was really so joyful that now they both love each other. Her mouth grew wide revealing her big smile and her eyelids were closed, forming curve lines. Ruki thought she was like a little adorable kitten, "Kawaii..." Ruki said with his gentle voice, then she blushed in crimson red.

"Let's go to the Sea Creature Festival now, I'd like to show you something." Ruki said. "Ok! Let's go!" She held his hand tightly while they were going to the Festival. Ruki found it great too as he finally could hold hands with his lover, her hand gave warmth to him, not just the warm temperature, but it also melted his cold-blooded heart.

"Here we are. Now look at the large large aquarium."
"Th-that's amazing!! What are these? Oh my! Sea fairies?!" She stretched her hands wide like hugging the sea creatures beyond the glass. "Ruki, where are they come from? I haven't seen-..." "Erh? Ruki? Where are you? Ruki?!" She panicked and looking all around but there she saw nobody. "Don't... don-'t... leave ...me alone..." her tears started spilling out like a kitten couldn't find its parents.

There were beautiful lights coming out from the water beyond the glass. An intense blue light was flowing, moving towards the glass. She looked at that magnificent magic, a beautiful sparkling blue tang was swimming towards her. The eyes that she could never forget... she smiled happily, with tears still on her face. She wanted to touch its smooth beautiful blue skin, but the glass in between them could not allow her to do it. The enticing blue tang looked at her with passion but still remained its royalty and dignity, it held its small hand and reached to hers, out of the glass.

She was amazed and grabbed its hand without hesitation, her eyes looked at his sweetly, making a wonderful smile which made Ruki couldn't smile even more. "Wa!" He pulled her into the water, they swam into a secret tunnel, where it led to the magic ocean. They held hands together... holding Ruki's small hands, she blushed but still decided to hugged him that now her body was bigger than his.(≧∀≦)

The sea was filled with magic, Yui could breathe while swimming and even talking. Seeing the sea fairies around them, her eyes were filled with surprises and happiness. She was still hugging his small beautiful body, "Ruki, you didn't leave me!" Her tears were floating around the sea, Ruki then turned back into a vampire form, stretching his arms and legs out, he then pulled Yui's body back, into his warm warm embrace. "Of course I wouldn't, ba~ka~" He spilled a few tears from his eyes too, their tears were floating around; Ruki's tears were sparkling blue, seeing him having tears, she kissed his soft lips with her face blushed. His hands cupped her cheek and gave her back a passionate kiss...

"Let us live here forever, I would never let anyone to get you away from me." "I love you Ruki. I am so happy!" She couldn't stop smiling, she could finally be with her beloved. "I love you more... oh and stop telling the joke that I would leave you. Now, stop crying, ba~ka~ I promise I will stay with you. FOREVER." "In that case, would you want to turn into a tang and a vampire too? But you would have to give up your everything and elope with me. If you don't, then promise me you would kill me before you died. As for me, I am a vampire which wouldn't die unless I have severe injuries, my head is cut off or I am stabbed by a knife which is to kill vampires. I, couldn't live anymore without you. Therefore, now choose. I will respect your decision." Yui widened her eyes and said, "Don't say such things! Living is the best! Of course I couldn't kill you! I would rather become a tang and... a vampire... like you..."

She hugged him showing a worried face, "Don't say you have to end your own life again!" She closed her eyes and signed, the warm breathing onto his neck making him feeling being loved

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She hugged him showing a worried face, "Don't say you have to end your own life again!" She closed her eyes and signed, the warm breathing onto his neck making him feeling being loved. For he, didn't receive love from anyone before...

He smiled and his big palms grabbed her hand , "Alright. Don't worry now. So this is your choice... Now.. close your eyes..."

Is the story okay up till here? ^_^ hope it is alright! Thank you for reading!!