Chapter 3 - Blanket & soup

Ruki was thinking about what he should make beautiful enough for the Sea Creature Festival, he was making this only for Yui, he knew she loved sea creatures very much. "Maybe I will put more seals and tangs, she seems like it." He kept scheduling until it was morning. He was too tired that he fell asleep on the desk.

Then, it was the time Yui woke up. "Argh! It hurts." Yui opened her sleepy eyes and thought about the "dream". She blushed again as she thought: why I would even have such dreams? Do I love Ruki... so... much...? Then, she feels a bit strange, it was the pain coming from her neck, she touched the wound, "ah... bite mark? And... erh...?!" Her eyes widened as she saw hickies all over her neck on the mirror, she knew it wasn't a dream. "Ruki-kun...? Why...?" She was confused and decided to ask him bravely.

She walked into his room as he didn't shut the door, she walked with her legs shaking, she's a bit afraid as Ruki always has an intimidating atmosphere. She stopped in the middle of his room as she saw he's sleeping.

She viewed his handsome face, it was not intimidating at all, he made her feel comfortable. "Ruki-kun..." Yui smiled. She put a beautiful blue blanket over him, it was made by Yui. She made it since she wanted to practice needling and she had been thinking what uses it could have because she had a blanket for herself already. "Here." She smiled sweetly then put it over Ruki, it was beautiful that there were sea creatures on it, she needled them bit by bit. She dozed off at his handsome face a while, then she went to the kitchen and decided to make some soup for Ruki when he woke up.

After an hour, the sunshine shined through the window and the beams of sunlight hit Ruki, making him to wake up. When he was about to close the curtains, the delicate blanket covered over him fell down.
"Humph?" He picked up the blanket and found it was amazing, the sea creatures even glowed with light blue color. He closed the curtains and they glowed even more beautiful. "This..." he then went to Yui's room with the blanket.

"Eh?" He smelled the delicious soup while he was walking to Yui's room, he changed his direction and followed the smell. He went down the stairs and entered the kitchen with the blanket. He saw Yui was cooking soup, he found her cute smiling to herself, "Let me try." Yui took a spoonful of the creamy pumpkin soup, "Um! It's tasty!" Looking at her a few seconds, Ruki teleported behind her and said calmly, "May I try some?" Yui turned around and shivered, "Eh? Wa!" He scared her and the soup left on the spoon dropped on her hand, "Waaa!" Ruki bent down, his hand took hers and he licked her hand with a smirk on his face. He thought: I can do it in front of you as an excuse now. Yui was blushing seeing him licking her hand. His cold tongue eased the burnt on her hand and the heat was faded away. "Mm..." she moaned as the cold tongue making her felt great. "Better?" Still revealing his smirk on his face. "Y-yes. Thank you." She kept blushing. "I wouldn't know you like this so much." He said calmly. "Ah... N-no! I didn't mean that!" She explained. "Will it be your purpose to spill the soup on your hand incidentally?" He smirked. "I-i... you suddenly appeared behind me and made me scared... Ruki-kun." She escaped his eyes as he was too handsome that she wouldn't stop blushing if she kept looking at him.

"So, may I try some?" He asked calmly. "Y-yes of course, wait for a moment please." Yui then noticed the blanket in his hands. At the same time, he saw the hickies he made last night, he widened his eyes that he, himself didn't even know he had kissed her neck that crazily, the hickies were red and purple, the bite mark was the most noticeable. He thought: Oh my... I did it terribly, I... overdid it...

Seeing him was looking on her neck, she asked, "Um

Seeing him was looking on her neck, she asked, "Um... Ruki-kun, I-I was wondering... did you come to my room la-last night?" She asked nervously. He gritted his teeth and blamed himself being irrational, then he said calmly, "Yes, I thought you hadn't fallen asleep and decided to let you see a new... sea creature; but... it is a seal which will bite and suck on things which are sweet, then... it jumped to you and sucked your blood and made the hickies... on you, maybe he thought you were sweet..." he explained nervously. "Re-really?" Yui asked with a little sadness in her tone. "Yes, I would like you to accept my apology for didn't stop the seal immediately, and I swear it will not happen again." Ruki confirmed. "Um... it's- o-okay...By the way, I made that... that blanket for you... and please drink the soup I made for you, b-bye!"

She ran away from him with her face covered with tears. Her mind was thinking: Why? Why am I so eager that my dream was real, why am I hoping it was him kissing me? Why am I so sad that seeing he seemed not cared me much?! And what? A seal bit me and sucked my blood? I can't believe it...

Seeing she ran away, he covered his eyes with his hands and gritted his teeth again. "Why would I made up a terrible story... and making her so sad... I am stupid. No, I don't want to see her crying, I would have to lose my dignity then."