Chapter 6 - You have melted me

"Alright. Don't worry now. So this is your choice... Now.. close your eyes..."

Embracing herself for being bitten by Ruki, she closed her eyes; she still had tears coming out. She thought: Though I can never be a human again, I will still choose to be with him. He won't be lonely forever but I am still a bit afraid of losing everything...

Instead of biting her, Ruki kissed her lips. "Erh?" She was shocked. After a while, he finally released his kiss. "Um... Ruki, aren't you going to transform me?" He just smiled at her, "I just want to test you, Baka~" "Eh?" She questioned. "I see how much you love me, so do I; and how would I let my love to live with her life never ends? It suffers a lot, I want to be with you only. Not in a vampire form, just be your current self. You say you are even willing to live with me forever and change your own form. You are the only one who cares for me... I haven't received love from anyone before..." he hugged her and revealed a blissful smile. He hugged her so long...

 He hugged her so long

"Stay with me." He revealed his rarely seen gentle bluish grey eyes and feeling comforted. His heart was really so warm inside, finally someone could melt that cold heart of his. "Ruki, I..." she sobbed and continued, "Sure I will! You deserve to have so much love, why do you always letting people to feel intimidated about you? You-" "Because I don't want anyone to be with me, I don't love them. Why would I spend time with worthless people? But you, you are different; you have been my secretary for 3 years; in this 3 years, I have always been controlling myself not to show any feelings or desires for you, but in the end..." he sighed. "Ruki..." she caressed his cheeks, moving her head slowly towards his, then, she closed her eyes and kissed him warmly. He smiled a bit and closed his eyes, hugging her even more tightly. "I won't let you go, I won't let you leave me now, you have already said you love me and couldn't take that back." He tightened his grasp on her waist. He was always afraid of losing her.

"Argh-" Yui winced as her waist was in pain. "Are you hurt?!" He looked at her with a worried expression, "I'm sorry. I am just too afraid of losing you. I love you because of your warm heart, you always care for me deeply while the others just like my appearance, I remember I lost my book that night..."

*-Flashback-*
*Ruki: "Where is that book....? My favorite one... " I sighed as I couldn't find it anywhere. Then, I walked back to my room and rest.

Fan girls of Ruki: "Oh! See that serious face of his? He's so handsome..." "Although he's intimidating, he's so cool!!" "I stole his book! Hehe~ I would like to see his panicked face! But unfortunately, he just remained his nonchalant expression..." a fan girl looked at him through his window up there. "Actually, this book sucks, it talks about the blood of different animals, argh..." "Oh, let's throw it in the mud there, I want to see his furious expression!! It would be so exciting seeing that!!"

Yui: I overheard their conversation. Then, I immediately walked to them, "Excuse me, um... may you give that book to me?" I asked them gently.

Fan girls: "Huh? Why would I give it to you? I'm going to destroy it, now back off!!"

Yui: "No! I heard that you say this is Ruki-kun's book and I couldn't pretend nothing happened, please... give it back to him. It might be a very precious book to him." I said that with fear as I saw their rude faces coming closer and closer to me. "Um... just give it back to Ruki-kun, then... I will leave."
Then, I received a slap on my face and I fell down on the ground bleeding, as the ground was too hard.

" Then, I received a slap on my face and I fell down on the ground bleeding, as the ground was too hard

Ruki: I heard a commotion down there. Then I saw the girl whom greeted me this morning, "I have forgotten her name already... But that's not my concern, I just want to get back the book..." I was about to leave until I saw blood on her knees, I was very thirsty because there were no animals' blood, which I put them in the book too! Then, I decided to drink human blood the first time. I went down to their place.

Fan girls: "Now now, I have warned you! And now you fell into the mud! Haha!" "Let me teach you some lesson, Ruki is ours, you shouldn't bother us in the beginning."

She slapped Yui's face again. Her face was so painful and then another fan girl kicked her stomach abruptly. "Argh!!" She whined in pain. "See her pathetic look! Haha!! I bet she won't want to force us giving this book to Ruki again." The fan girl was about to slap her face once agin, then...

Ruki: "What are you doing?" I asked with my aloof face. I saw the girl was covered with mud and blood. Then I saw the book in their hands. I gave them an intimidating glare as I could kill them in anytime.

"Um... the b..oo..k.. ... here..." The fan girl holding the book gave it back to me. "I would like to kill you." I prepared to strangle her neck and they ran away as quick as they could. I held the book tightly and I was about to leave. But then, I saw the girl on the ground with blood, I wanted to suck her blood very very much, I was so thirsty...

But then, she was fainted already and I knew she had protected the book for me and let herself to be in this state

But then, she was fainted already and I knew she had protected the book for me and let herself to be in this state. "She's a lovely girl..." I murmured. Somehow, I didn't want to suck her blood and felt warm inside my lonely heart.

Although I could just walk away, but I couldn't...

Then, I picked her up to my mansion, to another room of mine, treated her, washed her wounds... wait... Why would I help a pathetic mortal? I then felt something strange in my cold heart, that feeling... what's that feeling?

(Flashback) To be continued ~ ~

Ruki Mukami ❤️ Yui KomoriOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara