Chapter 2 - Sleep

"Yui, please keep this as a secret. Only you knows." Ruki saw Yui was all red with her face, he smirked.
"Sure I will Ruki kun." She smiles happily and kept thinking: he hasn't smiled to anyone before, but now he smiles at me!

Ruki returned to his normal face. He calmly said, "Please help me to schedule the Sea creatures Festival in next week." Yui replied, " Ok." Then, she left the library. When she returned to her room, she asked herself why she would be feeling it so great.

I feel the warmth beneath him just now, I miss him already, why would I have that feeling? And why Ruki kun smiled at me? Everyone doesn't dare to touch him, even shaking his hands... but just now I hugged him! And he seemed like it? I miss that hug... She thought a lot of about Ruki before she had slept.

In the library, Ruki asked himself, what have I done just now?! Why can't I hide my feelings for her? I hope she doesn't think about it much, I don't want her to know my feelings for her. I would lose my dignity if I did so. I must control myself.

In the evening, while Ruki was walking up the stairs to his room, he passed Yui's room and he knew she was asleep. He had tried to stop himself from seeing her but he couldn't. Just a glance is ok, he thought. Then he opened the door of Yui's room silently. He saw her sleeping like a doll. Her light curly blonde hair covers some parts of her face, it was so smooth and beautiful, like a beautiful princess.

He couldn't resist the temptation, he walked nearer and nearer to the bed, the blankets covered her from her waist to her toes. She was sleeping so comfortably and calming. "So... beautiful" he murmured with a smile. He slowly kneeled down beside her, reaching his hand to the strands of her hair, he slowly moved her hair to the side to reveal her sleeping face. Her scent made Ruki felt dizzy, "It seems so sweet, I couldn't take it anymore..." Actually Ruki has never drunk any blood from a human before since he has been drinking blood from animals.

"What will she taste like...?" He lowered his head down to her face, "I wondered..." His hand pressed her blankets and slowly... he kissed her neck. "Mm..." Yui moaned and woke up a bit. Before she had fully opened her eyes, Ruki entered his fangs into her neck. "Argh... That hurts..." Yui tightened her hand on her blankets, she slowly opened both of her eyes, her eyes widened when she saw who it was. "Ru-ruki kun?!!" Her heartbeat immediately increased and she blushed very hard. Ruki kept gulping and sucking her blood, "It's... a dream... only, now sleep..." he continued, "If it was real, Ruki wouldn't do these things... right?" he explained. Yui was still aching from the pain, "Then maybe...I... think so... Argh..." Yui was confused but loved the moment at the same time.

Before Yui fainted, Ruki pulled out his fangs. "This is the most delicious thing in the world, her blood is the best food I have ever eaten." He licked all the blood around his mouth and Yui's neck.

After a few seconds... "Oh no... I shouldn't have done this! What have I done?!" Ruki was astonished about the things he had just done, he had never been so impetuous. Yui was now fainted but her face was still blushing. Ruki quickly left Yui's room and blamed himself for biting her all night.