Ch 7: Face Massage

Chapter 7: Face Massage

Harley's shirt hung loosely on my body. His pants were too big, even with the belt on the tightest loop. His clothes were far too big for me.

My clothes, on the other hand, were by far, too small for Harley's body. We helped each other into the clothes, in a spare bedroom.

I was the first to undress. He watched my body closely as I tugged off my dress and handed it to him. He took off his shirt first, handing it over. I slipped it onto my body. It hung just above my knees, around my mid thigh. He took off his jeans and tossed them to me playfully. I caught them easily, giving him a cute smile.

I slide my legs into the pants. They hang way past my feet, so I had to roll them up. A lot.

We stepped out together, hand in hand, walking to the beer pong table. Remi and David waited together, talking quietly. David wasn't able to get the dress up all the way, so it hung on his ribs. Remi was wearing just his shirt, and his pants sat off to the side. The shirt was probably the same length as her dress, and looked good on her as well.

"Ohh, look at you, girl!" Remi screeches, racing over to me, smiling. She's drunk.

Harley slings an arm around my shoulders. Remi stops in her tracks.

"Thought he wasn't your boyfriend?" She smirks. I look up at Harley.

"He isn't." I say nonchalantly. She raises an eyebrow.

"Then why are you guys so couply?" I look back up at him, and he gives me a small nod.

"He's my mate," I say confidently. Remi gasps.

"No way!' She squeals. I nod my head, smiling widely.

"I'm so happy for you!" She screeches, throwing her arms around me, ripping Harley's arm off of me.
"So, he is you boyfriend then!"

"No." I shake my head.
"You wouldn't understand this."

"Oh ok," she shrugs it off, and skips back to the table. Eventually, Maya and Axel come back, hanging all over each other.

"That took way longer than it needed to," James stands up from his chair against the wall.

"Longer is right," Maya says, almost as if in a daze. Axel winks at her.

"I am not listening to this!" Remi shouts, covering her ears. I giggle.

"Don't be jealous Rem, I'm sure if you ask David nicely enough, you'll get some too," Axel cackles as Remi screams and covers her ears again. David smiles widely at Axel's statement.

"Shut up!" She screeches, leaning into me.

"Um, ok." James clears his throat. "Back to the game."

Remi grabs the ball and bounces it into a cup without a dare. Harley takes the cup into his hands, being it up to his mouth. His eyes lock on mine as he chugs it easily. He crushes it, and tosses it into a trashcan.

Harley now has the ball, and tosses it into a cup in front of Maya. It has a dare. She hands me the dare to read.

"Give your partner a face massage, with your feet for a whole minute," I say, looking down. I glance up to see the boys smirking.

"We'll do it!" Remi smiles, kicking off her heels. Maya follows suit, and I do the same. James leads us all over to the couch, and pulls up some chairs for us to sit on.

"Time starts," James pauses, waiting for us to settle in, in front of our partners.
"Now!"

My feet fly to Harley's face. My toes squeeze his little nose, causing him to growl. I laugh loudly, squeezing his nose again. I glance over at Remi and Maya, who seem to be having just as much fun as me.

Maya slaps Axel's face repetitively, which makes Axel yell.

"Your going to give me pink eye!" David howls as Remi massages under his eyes. She slaps his face with her foot.

"Stop whining, you big baby," she slaps him again. David yelps.

I return my attention back to Harley, whom is now watching me closely. My foot begins to slip, from keeping it up for a long period of time. It slips, grazing Harley's lips for a second. His eyes snap onto mine, giving me a devilish grin. He grips my ankles and yanks my feet back up to him, where he begins his tickle attack against my feet.

He doesn't realize I'm not a ticklish person, so this turns out just plain embarrassing on his end.

"Your not ticklish, are you?" He says, dropping my feet. I shake my head no, giggling.

"Its ok, you tried," I smirk at him. James calls time, but Harley pulls me forward, making me fall onto his lap. I squeal as he throws his arms around me.

He leans in to kiss me, but I quickly reject. He raises an eyebrow at my quick rejection.

"You just had my feet all over your face, there's no way I'm about to kiss you," I laugh, pushing myself off his lap. He huffs.

We all return back to the table, giggling. James hands the boys some damp wash cloths. They happily take it. Harley stares into my eyes as he wipes his face off, paying close attention to his lips.

I grip the ball, unsure how to properly get it into a cup. Harley comes up behind me, resting his warm hands on my hips. His mouth appears next to my ear.

"Pick a cup, bounce it on the table, and get it into a cup. Its easy, promise," he whispers into my ear, causing me to shiver.

I bounce the ball, and it barely slips into the cup. I throw my arms up and squeal. Harley picks me up by my hips and swings me around.

"Told you, you could do it," he says in a deep voice. He sets me down and leans in for a kiss. This time, I let it happen.

◼◼◼

Author's note:

I'm writing this TWO DAYS before I have to publish everything and I'm just a ball of anxiety. I really hope you guys enjoy this series, I'm putting so much work into it.

Ily so much!!!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

~Galaxy Potato ❤❤❤