- 10 -

Jimin opened his eyes when he felt something sting them. The sunlight crept into his apartment through the windows, blinding him the second he was met with the light. He tightly shut his eyes again, groaning and rolling away.

Jimin felt a warmth next to him and quickly noticed Taehyung laying next to him on his couch, eyes shut, mouth slightly hanging open, soft breaths coming in and out of it. He looked peaceful. Pretty.

The blonde tried his best to get off the couch and walk to the kitchen without waking up the younger. He remembered last night. How after their game of uno, they both chatted a bit about their lives, it was nice, comforting. Then they just got tired, it was already in the early hours of the day anyway. So they decided to sit on the couch together, soon enough, though, they both fell asleep half on each other. It wasn't comfortable at all, but it felt nice, somehow.

Jimin started this morning like all his mornings, by making himself a cup of coffee. He froze when he felt a presence behind him and soft lips kissing his shoulder.

"Taehyung." He gasped, turning around and seeing the other with messy hair and a puffy face. Cute. "Do you want some coffee?"

"Sure." The brunette nodded, sitting down on the chair, eyeing the disgusting forest scented candle that still stood on the older's counter. It smelled awful, and it ruined the moment. Taehyung really hated that candle. Jimin poured him a cup, pushing it towards the brunette carefully as he sat down as well.

"Last night was..." Jimin struggled to describe whatever even yesterday was. It was a mess of events. Taehyung really was a weird person, but he intrigued him so much. "Interesting." The blonde settled for that word, making the other nod.

"That's one way to describe it." Taehyung replied.

"It's sunny now." Jimin observed, looking up at the windows behind Taehyung. The sun was shining and it looked delightful outside. The complete opposite of yesterday night's weather.

It was silent for a while, both boys enjoying their beverages and keeping quiet.

"I should probably go." Taehyung whispered, putting down the empty cup on the table. Jimin copied him, already having finished his drink a while ago, but not daring to put it down and start a conversation. The blonde nodded, feeling slightly defeated again. Taehyung noticed. "But, you know... I should probably come back to give you your clothes. Plus, your coffee is very nice."

Jimin looked up at Taehyung who was now standing next to his kitchen table.

"And, of course, I'd love to see you again." The brunette continued as the older blushed. "This was kind of an awkward first date and I'd love to make it up to you." They both let out soft laughs.

"I'd love that as well." Jimin smiled.

🌺 THE END. 🌺