- 6 -

Taehyung danced around Jimin's apartment, as the music from the older's phone rang through the room. Jimin just stood in the corner, his back against the wall as he looked at the other with a shy smile.

"C'mon, Jimin. Dance." Taehyung urged on, spinning twice in the middle of the living area. Jimin shook his head, his hands combing through his hair as his bangs fell into his eyes.

"No, I'm fine with just watching." He mumbled back.

Taehyung made his way over to the older boy and yanked him towards the center of the room by his hand. Jimin let out a nervous chuckle as he stood next to him. The candles still illuminating the place and giving everything a warm glow.

"Dance." Taehyung repeated, starting to move around, pulling Jimin back and forth until he finally gave in with a laugh and started shuffling around. "See. It's fun."

"Yeah, I guess." Jimin agreed, not being able to wipe the smile that way growing on his face away.

The song came to an end and Jimin almost sprinted to the coffee table where his phone was resting, when a soft melody came from it.

"Oops, sorry." He blushed, trying to reach for his phone. But Taehyung stood right next to the device and easily picked it up before him.

"It's cute." He commented as he watched the blonde blush once again in embarrassment at the mellow song. "Dance with me?" He suggested, stretching his hand out to Jimin as he gently laid down his phone.

It took Jimin a while to react. At first, he was kind of frozen, then he swore he couldn't turn any redder, before looking down and nodding, taking the other's hand.

Taehyung slowly started to sway back and forth with Jimin inching closer and closer to him, getting used to the feeling as the discomfort and embarrassment slowly melted away.

"Don't be shy." Taehyung whispered as he saw Jimin hesitate about getting closer. He older then gently put his head on Taehyung's shoulder, his hands nervously gripping the sweatshirt he was wearing. Taehyung has his arms wrapped around Jimin, smiling when he saw him blush for the thousandth time.

Jimin was getting used to this, he'd even saw it was pretty comfortable and nice to rest on Taehyung like this. That was until the music stopped and his phone shut off, completely running out of power. He kind of froze up, unsure of his next move.

"What now?"