- 5 -

After a while of sitting in the dark and silence, Jimin figured he could at least bring some brightness back to the apartment by putting candles on practically every surface possible.

Jimin stumbled from the kitchen area back to the living room couch with two plates of food in his hands, while Taehyung was fumbling with a match, trying to light the last candle.

"You got a lot of candles." Taehyung commented as Jimin put down the food on the low table in front of them, taking a seat next to the dark haired boy.

"Yeah, I like them. They smell nice." Jimin whispered, trying to hold in a chuckle as he saw Taehyung fail yet again to light the matchstick. In front of them, next to the plates, was a small pile of his previous horrible attempts. "Let me do it."

Taehyung handed him said objects with a frustrated sigh. If he had just let him one more minute, he'd get it.

Jimin swiped the match against the box once and it immediately lit up. He quickly lit the candle and let it rest on the table, looking at Taehyung with a proud smirk.

"That's how you do it." He winked.

"You probably have a lot of experience seeing the number of candle you own." Taehyung defended himself, leaning back into the couch with his plate on his knees.

"I told you, they smell nice." Jimin repeated, stuffing some cookies into his mouth.

"It's probably going to smell awful with all these different candles." He scrunched up his nose, eating as well.

"Hey, don't complain! At least we can see something now." Jimin whined, glad that he didn't have to fear walking into a table or something.

"True, I forgive you for your weird candle obsession." Jimin rolled his eyes, deciding it was best not to make any comments anymore, finishing their meal in silence.