Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [1/3]

Start from the beginning

"A-Ah! I-I'm sorry. Here." She heard the voice of the person in front of her as she looked up to see a boy with bright green emerald eyes. His cheeks adorned with cute small freckles and dimples to add cuteness. And his voice sounding so concerned and cute. She actually blushed a bit at the very sight of him and took his hand.

She was surprised at how soft yet strong they were. And how warm they felt against hers. The boy hoisted her back to her feet and now stood in front of him. "S-Sorry about bumping into you like that. I wasn't paying attention." The boy said as she was surprised and dumbfounded at how dense he was.

'Didn't he know that I was the one at fault?' Nemuri thought as she waved her hands in a 'no problem' manner. "N-No. That's alright. I was lost in thought, it's not your fault really." Nemuri said as she saw the boy smile at her and extended his arm. "I-I'm Izuku Midoriya. I-It's nice to meet you." The boy, now known as Izuku, said as he smiled at her and Nemuri swore she saw a ray of sun shine in the background and sparkling stars.

'Oh my god this guy is too cute~!' Nemuri thought as she fought her urge to blush more and composed herself. "I-I'm Nemuri Kayama. Nice to meet you too." She said with a bit of stuttering in her voice. "Say, Kayama-san. Are you perhaps new here? I don't remember ever seeing you before. Ah! S-Sorry if that sounded a bit rude." Izuku said as he was curious about her.

"Well I'm actually new around here, I just transferred today and I'm suppose to be waiting for the staff to take me to my class." She said as the bell rang and Izuku looked at the time on his watch. "Oh man. I'll be late. It was nice meeting you Kayama-san. I hope to see you around." Izuku said before he ran down the halls to reach his class before the teacher would come in.

[Break]

"Damn that woman, she always finds a way to somehow get the upper hand in me." Aizawa said as he walked down the halls to get to his class. But first, he had to find his 'new student'. 'Knowing her, she's probably flaunting over how young she is again. So probabaly in the bathroom.' He thought only to look up from his clipboard to see her walking up to him.

"So, should we head to class sensei?" She said in sarcasm as they walked to the door labled 1-A. Before he opened the door, Aizawa turned to face her. "Stay here and wait till I call on you." Nemuri smiled as she though of a joke. "Let me guess, they're noisy and rowdy due to your teaching skills?" Aizawa stared at her in silence as he opened and closed the door as he went in. 'Knew it.' 

Growing curious, she cracked the door open just a little bit as she saw some of the students. Most of them being loud and arguing who would be a better class president. 'Okay that bonde needs anger management 24/7. And the one in glasses isn't any better at keeping his voice down. Is he a robot or something?' Nemuri thought as her eyes gazed at the other students until they rested on one in particular.

'He's in Shouta's class too!? I kinda feel bad that he has to deal with a hardass like him.'  She thought as she saw him looking nervious and moving around in his seat. A sight she was blushing at of how innocent he seemed compared to the rest of his class. "Alright, you can come in now." She heard Aizawa's voice and composed herself.

She had opened the door as she felt all attention towards her. "Go on and introduce yourself." Aizawa said in a dead tone as he zipped himself up in his sleeping bag. 'Seriously, why do you have that thing with you everywhere.' She thought momentarily as she faced the class. "Hi. I'm Nemuri Kayama. I hope we get along." 

The class went on an uproar as they were interested in the new student, especially Mineta and most of the guys. "Settle down. Alright Kayama, have a seat next to Midoriya. Then the rest of you can decide this whole class president thing on your own." Aizawa said as he settled down on the floor.

The class then went back to being chaotic as some began discussing about who should be class president, and the guys taking about Nemuri. She looked around and then turned her head next to see him smiling at her. "I guess we'll see each other more often now." Izuku said as she laughed at his joke.

"Trying to be funny Midoriya?" Nemuri said as Izuku blushed and scratched his cheek meekly. "Is it working though?" he responded as they both shared a laugh at how bad these jokes were becoming. Meanwhile a few of the guys looking at Midoriya with jealous looks.

"Lucky smooth talking bastard. Already the new girl is swooning over him." Mineta glared at Izuku with intense persistaint as the veins in his eyes became red. "How does a babe like her suddenly get all chummy with a plain guy like Midoriya? It doesn't make sense." He continued as he along with Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina also were interested as to know.

"Let me just ask her." Mina said as she walked over to them as the guys just stared at how bold she was being. "Hey, Kayama right?" Mina called as she and Izuku looked over at Mina. The rest of the guys began to eavesdrop. "You seem pretty close already with Midoriya, mind telling how?" She asked subtle as she saw Nemuri and Izuku looked at each other then back to her.

"Well we don't really know each other that well, thou whose to say that's stopping me." Nemuri said as she winked at Izuku and smiled at his reaction. Causing Mina to also laugh a bit as the guys became more jealous of Izuku. "I was just wandering around the halls, lost in thought and didn't see Midoriya. I bumped into him and I fell on my ass. Seriously, he felt hard and strong dispite his looks." 

Nemuri said as she looked over to Izuku who was beat red. Mina blushed at how she described Midoriya as 'strong' and 'hard'. The guys were crying blood at the mention of Nemuri saying she felt Izuku hard and strong. "After that, he apologized even though he wasn't at fault and helped me up. We talked a bit and hoped we'd see each other around. And now I guess here we are. "

Nemuri finished as Mina said thanks and wandered back to the others. Nemuri smiled as she looked back at Izuku who was still flustered and red. "Relax, I just added that part to see if they'd get embaressed. And the looks on their faces were just priceless." Nemuri said as she just smiled and giggled. Izuku looked at her and couldn't help but be mesmerized by her laugh.

Laughing a bit, he couldn't be embaressed at how the others were flustered. "I don't know whether you're evil or devious for playing them like that, Nemuri." Izuku said as she froze at how her name sounded from his mouth. She blushed and looked at his green emerald eyes, and gave him a coy smile and put one leg over hers. Resting her chin on the back of her hand. 

"I really wouldn't call myself devious Midoriya. I'm just a girl that likes to tease and fluster others." She said with coy in her voice as Izuku smiled and his eyes closed half way, mimicking her as he rested his chin and foot on his thigh. "So, what should I call you then?" Izuku said as he stared into her blue eyes and found her face alluring and charming and her little mole adding more to her charm.

"Call me...a succubus~"

==============================End of Part 1=================================

Well, here you have it. The one shot that has a majority of you readers genitelia (I don't know what percentage of you identify as male/female/apache helicopter, so basically genitelia means your privates) wet for. 

Sorry if i'm teasing you for this but this will be a three part series one-shot. And those who requested lemon in this, don't worry your self as the lemon is confirmed. Yes, LEMON CONFIRMED!

But I bring bad news and hope you spread it far to others. As some may know, the contest for my story Secret Lives they Never Knew, had a contest and the results were suppose to be given to me by one of the judges that worked with me, who preferred to be called Sam Adams as they don't want to put their internet name and asked me to put this name instead. 

Unfortunatly, Sam Adam's internet was low and as he was sending me the results, the power went out in his place and the results were lost, I do have the pictures for the fanart portion of the contest, but the fanfics links were lost. 

So the judges agreed that we should give the people, you, and readers a second chance. So I'm announcing that Secret Lives is doing the contest again! It has been moved to the due date to November 10th for submissions. On behalf of the judges and myself, we apologize for our misshap and assure results will come soon. 

So anyone want to submit a work or art for Secret Lives, look at the chapter containing the rules and best of luck to you all! We hope to see more works than last time, the total was 5 fanfictions submitted and 12 fanart. Best of luck to everyone!