"You hush wise girl, at least I found a solution."

"Whatever," Annabeth pecked my cheek.

"Eww, not while we're driving mommy." Silena cringed.

"Yeah, no more kissing. It's gross." Charlie agreed, and pretended to gag.

"Mark my words kids, one day this will be you." I chuckled, as I pulled the car into the camp parking lot.

"Sure daddy, and when I kiss my husband the car will roll off the road and we'll die." Zoe cracked up.

Annabeth gave me a funny look, she was trying hard not to laugh as I parked the car. I noticed Luke hadn't contributed to the conversation, maybe he wasn't paying attention, he had been interested in his new book lately. "Yeah we're here!" Zoe exclaimed.

Luke looked up and shut his book quickly, he was the first one out of the car.

"Taylor, headphones off please." Annabeth tapped her shoulder.

"Ok mommy." Taylor didn't oblige, she set them down on her seat and took Annabeth's hand as they caught up to Silena and I. Luke, Zoe and Charlie ran up the hill towards the Hermes cabin. It was funny to think about how long ago it had been since Annabeth and I were campers here, Luke was almost as old as I was when I first came here, why were my kids growing up so quickly?

---

"Hey Lauren." I saw Luke say as they met up in front of the Hermes cabin.

"Hi Luke, I call top bunk."

"What? No, I get top bunk." Luke bumped her playfully.

"Race you for it." Lauren took off inside the cabin, Luke bounded after her, determined for the last top bunk. I gave Annabeth's hand a squeeze, remembering the times when we used to do similar things together like that. We'd both come such a long way.

"I won! You get the bottom." I heard Lauren tease.

"Only cause you got a head start, bet I can beat you in sword play." Luke challenged.

"You're gonna lose just like every other time we fight."

"Uh no, I've won a few times, and I'm stronger this year." Luke defended, I could tell by the tone in his voice that he couldn't help but smile.

"It's funny you think that."

"All right Miss. Big Mouth, let's face off." Luke lead Lauren out of the cabin and they ran towards the arena.

Zoe and Charlie tried to follow but I stopped them, "dad, let me go." Zoe punched my arm.

"No, let them play together this time, why don't you and Charlie go find Sammy and Elliot."

"But...ok." Zoe gave in, she and Charlie trotted out of the cabin after Zoe had set her things down on the bed across from Luke's.

"Why can't we go this year?" Silena tugged on Annabeth's jacket.

"Because you're not old enough, you'll be here next year. We'll still have fun together this summer right?" Annabeth reasoned.

"Yeah, we'll have fun, can we go to the waterpark tomorrow?" Silena asked.

"Whatever you want kiddo." Annabeth smiled affectionately down at Silena.

It was all to soon when we had to say goodbye to Luke and Zoe, they were sad of course, but no tears were shed by them. Annabeth did tear up a little though, saying goodbye to them for the whole summer is always hard on her. Charlie cried a little, but he hid it well from his joyful brother and sister. The three of them had grown really close this year, this would harder for him this year. The two of them waved goodbye from the Hermes cabin porch as the twins, Taylor, Annabeth and I disappeared into the dark, and drove away in the car for the long ride home.