7

I was on my way to my room after class finished, and well you could only guess what happened...it was fucking DEJA VU all over again. The loud heavy metal music beaming through the doors, and well...what did you think I saw when I opened it? Some ginger chick moaning like crazy, but this time, Santiago was on top her. I honestly don't know why I even bothered walking in...it breaks my heart every time I see someone else with Santiago...and not me. I purposely slammed the door shut, to make sure I disturbed their damn ORGASMS. I decided to go to the library to work on my art assignment that I have to do, that's worth 25 percent of my grade. I know, ridiculous right? The semester just started, and I'm already getting assignments thrown at my face. Ugh, that reminds me, I should probably start on my art history essay first before I start anything else. Honestly, I hate when they teach us unnecessary shit for no reason, when we all fucking know, we will NEVER use it in the future.

I walked in the library, and saw Daniela sitting alone in the corner of the room. I walked up to her, and took a seat on the chair in front of her.

"Hey Daniela"

I don't think she heard me, because she didn't even look up, she had her headphones on.

"Hey Dani!" I tried again

"Oh crap, Hey Jimmy! I'm so sorry I didn't hear you, I was listening to music, and working on this assignment"

"No worries, do you mind me sitting here? Or?--"

"Don't be stupid Jimmy, of course you can sit here, Come here and give me a proper greeting!"

I laughed, and leaned over to her, and gave her a kiss on the cheek, and she did the same.

"What assignment are you working on?" I asked with a smile. Gosh, she's honestly the prettiest girl I've ever seen, I'm surprised her and Santiago aren't dating.

"Oh just some stupid assignment for business, what about you? Are you here to work on something too?"

"Yeah I was, till I saw your face, now I totally forgot what I was supposed to work on" I said with a grin, I could see her cheeks grow red, and I laughed.

"Shut up" she replied with a sweet smile

"Hey beautiful, what do you say we go out for lunch together?"

"Really Jimmy? You just got here" she said rolling her eyes, but I could tell she was joking around

"Yeah well, I'm hungry, so let's go! Please?"

"Fine, Vamos!" she then gathered her things and we left.

We went to the cafeteria and bought some pizza. We talked and laughed for hours, let's just say Daniela is everything I've ever wanted... only problem is that she's a girl... I do want to have her in my life though, she truly is one of a kind.

"Hey, do you wanna get out of here? We could go to my room, and we can continue talking there if you want"

"I'd love to Jimmy, though I'm surprised you're not sick of me yet"

"Never" I replied with a smile, then added

"Are you sick of me?"

"Never" she then replied, I laughed and kissed her cheek

"Alright, let's go" I took her hand and lead the way.

When we got to my room, Santiago wasn't there. I sighed in relief and placed my things down, and sat on my bed. I signaled Daniela to come and sit beside me, and she did.

"So, want to dance?"

"Huh" she asked with a confused look in her eyes

"Let's Dance!"