3

"DUDE WAKE UP!!"
"Huh? w-wait what, what happened?" I said, sitting up straight with a yawn and rubbing my eyes.
"You're ganna be late for the orientation about Campus living" he said, while shoving beer bottles underneath his bed
"Aren't we not allowed to have alcohol on premises? And how the hell did you even manage to bring that upstairs without security noticing" I said, staring at his ass bent over, with my head tilted, watching him hide the bottles.
"Well, we made a deal"
"A deal? What deal? To suck his dick?" I said with a snort.
"Fuck no, do I look like a faggot to you?" He said all defensively.
"No... I was just joking.. Jeez..." I muttered, looking away, holding back tears. Well fuck, he clearly hates gay people..just my luck..
"I gave him some LSD"
"Huh?"
"Lysergic acid diethylamide"
"What the hell is that?"
"Drugs"
"Where the hell did you get that from?"
"From my supplier"
"Okay hold up" I said, finally standing up
"You're telling me, you're a fucking dealer?" I said with my voice raised high.
"*Sigh* well, kind of.. I mean, not really actually, Umm Well.. the people in my crew are the real dealers, I just have easy access to  the drugs, so yeah sometimes I sell it, here and there for some extra cash and shit.." he said looking down at his hands, playing with his lighter. I stared at him in disbelief
"Great, just fucking great, now I have to worry about the DEA barging through our doors and windows, and sending our asses to prison!" I said, freaking out, walking up and down the room in a fast pace with my hands on my head.
"Oh my god..oh my god..oh my god" I kept muttering to myself like a prayer. I could feel his eyes following me, then suddenly he was  just standing there, blocking my path, and shook me with his hands on my shoulders.
"Jimmy, you need to calm the fuck down! Ain't shit going to happen okay!? There's nothing in our room. NOTHING. Te lo juro. It's all hidden in random spots in campus, but not here. Nothing will lead them here. I promise you, okay?" He said, looking right into my eyes.
"Okay.." I muttered looking down at our feet
"Okay" he said with a sweet smile
"Now go get your fine Latino ass ready for orientation" he pushed me towards my bed, where my clothes were, and slapped my ass.
I gasped and froze. When I turned around, Santiago was gone.. holy shit he slapped my ass, and called me a fine ass Latino... I can't stop smiling.. maybe there is hope after all.
I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, with a white dress shirt, and searched for my black converse. Formal enough right? I mean, it's a pretty 'chill' look. Not too intimidating..I hope. 
"*sigh* well here goes nothing" and off I went.