Chapter 1: Assassination time. Memories.

Today was almost like any other day. We all sat in our seats waiting patiently for our Teacher, well target to come to class. I was looking out the window thinking about everything that has happened to this point. As I sigh softly and thought. How'd did it all start for me? Ending up in E class. Either way this is where I belong with the others who are like me. I turned to face the front as we all felt the vibrations of the walls around us from our teacher landing so quickly on the ground.  Everyone was on edge and waiting.

The yellow octopus teacher walked in. "Now then, let's get started. Student on duty, on your command."

"S-Stand up!" Nagisa stutter as he stood up. The rest of od the class follow standing up with guns aiming at our sensei. "Attention!" He yelled and then we all waited for the command. "Bow and Fire!"

Guns blazing as we all rapid fired at our teacher and rounds BB's flew the air. I stood on my desk to get a better view.

"Good Morning." Our teacher called. "Fire all you like- I'll just be taking attendance." He said as he dodges all the oncoming bullets. 

"Asano?" He called.

"Here!"  I yelled.

"You going to have to yell. "I can't here you throughout all the gun fire."

"Here!" I yelled louder this time.

"Isogai?"

"Here!"

"Okajima?"

"Here!"

"Okuda?"

"Here!"

"Kataoka?"

"Here"

"Kayano?"

"Here!"

"Kazaki?"

"Here!"

The names kept being called until all the student was out of bullets and tired from over doing it. "Alright, No tardies. Excellent!" His face change to a color of red and orange when we did something right.  "that makes me very happy."

" He's too fast!" Nakamura-chan said as she glared at the teacher.

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah! He is."

"So, the whole class shooting at him doesn't work... "Yuma said...

In all honesty, we are assassin. We are killers and our target happens to be our sensei. 

"Too bad. Not a single bullet hit its mark today, either." Our teacher said. "Methods that rely on sheer numbers lack any individual thought. Line of Sight, barrel position finger movement each of these is far too simple." He told up.

One thing that was good about him, was that he always gave tips and explanations about everything we do.

 "You've got to be more inventive! He said.  "Or.... You'll never be able to kill me at my max speed of Mach 20." He said cockily

"But, like see... No way did you seriously dodge all of those!"  Maehara said pointing at him.

"I mean, these are just BB's."  Sugino said. "You coulda just stood there grittin' your teeth as they hit you." He added.

"Yeah! that's right!" The whole class said.

"Asano-chan, gather up the BBs and hand them over to me, please" Our teacher asked. asked.

"Yes sir." I replied as I quickly gather them and handed them over. He then took a gun from our other class representative. "I told you, these may be harmless to you... But for me they are not." He shot himself in one of his tentacles.