Happily Ever After

As the bells rang and the flowers fell Brides walked down the isle. 3 brides stood in front of there grooms happily. 

"Do you take Lucy Heartfilla to be your lawfully wedded wife as long as you both shall live?" Igneel asked.

"I do." Natsu replied.

"Do you take Yukino Aguria to be your lawfully wedded wife as long as you both shall live?" Igneel asked Sting.

"I do." Sting replied.

"And do you take this women and fairy godmother to be your lawfully wedded wife as long as you both shall live?" Igneel asked Laxus who looked deep into Mira's eyes. Mira blinked a few times and smiled her smile.

"I do." Laxus said. Mira gave him a hug real quick.

"And do you-," Igneel was cut off.

"I do." Lucy, Yukino, and Mira said all at once. In the corner Erza was trying not to cry. Kagura was wide awake watching standing across from Rogue. while Cana stood there happy for her sisters. 

"Then i now pronouce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Igneel said as Lucy pulled Natsu into and kiss. Sting pulled Yukino into and kiss. While Mira jumped to Laxus and kissed him.

Kagura smiled happily with Cana and Erza looked happy then towards Jellal. She grabbed Jellal by the collar of his tux with her hand and pulled him towards her as she kissed him. Jellal at first was surprised Erza did that but he rolled with it and kissed her back.

Lucy and Yukino tossed their flowers as Kagura and Erza caught them. Kagura smiled and rested her head on Rogue's chest and Erza grabbed Jellal by the collar and kissed him again.

"Your majesity, would you be so kind to wed me and Jellal?" Erza asked Igneel.

"Of course." Igneel said.

" Igneel said

The End

The End.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Thanks for all those who read this story and liked it. This was one of my first stories and i'm glad you liked it. If you want this story to continue i will. Bye, and thank you.