Magic from within

Yukino's POV

The vines wrapped around my legs squeezing them together as if they were breaking. The vines then continued to wirl it's way around me and Mira. My stomach was being squeezed i felt i would explode. My arms were being pressured to my sides and felt like there were snapping in half. 

"aahhh!" I cried as my arms were being pushed into my sides. My chest was being squeezed and hurt. My stomach felt twistedand i could barely breathe.

"Yukino!" I heard Sting and Lucy cry.

"Yukino hang in there." Mira called as she tried to move around and transform.

I saw Lucy get tangled up as well and she began to cry out in pain. Natsu seemed to be fueled by Lucy's pain and tears he began to burn up and fire began to swirl around him as he easily burnt through the vines.

"Ah!" I cried as i felt a rib break along with some bones. My stomach was in more pain than ever. I looked up to aline my body to see if it would help. My arms felt numb and i cried out in pain as i opened my eyes and they began to water. Sting saying something i try to listen but all i heard was Roar. I then saw nothing but white light and i fell but was caught by Sting. I was taking in deep breathes to get back the air i lost. 

"You alright?" He asked.

"F-Fine now." I said still trying to gather air.

"Lucy, Yukino?" Mira asked. Me and Lucy stood up to see her still caught by Evergreen.

"Your k-keys. Ahh." She said in pain.

"Hang in there Mira." I told her.

"Call the name written. They-They will help you. They always have. Don-don't let Them take them." Mira said before passing out.

I pulled out the key and looked at it. Mom said there will be a time to use it. I looked at Lucy and We both nodded.

"We'll buy you girls some time." Natsu said as he and Sting took off to try to adtimt to take down Evergreen.

I read my key as it said Ophiuchus.

Lucy's POV

I read my key as it said Aquarius.

Yukino's POV

"Open gate of the Snake Charmer! Ophiuchus!" I yelled as the sky turned Purple and Black and clouds came in and the blue sky vanished.

Lucy's POV

Open gate of the Water Barrer! Aquarius!" I yelled as i stuck the key in a river flowing past me. The water sprouted in the air and sprinkled at the top revealing a mermaid with blue hair and a current of water at her side.

 The water sprouted in the air and sprinkled at the top revealing a mermaid with blue hair and a current of water at her side

Yukino's POV

As the clouds turned purple and black the blue sky vanished. You could here a roar and a loud hissing sound. The shy began to swirl in a circle and soon seperate clouds cirlced and began revealing a giant purple snake in the sky.

 The shy began to swirl in a circle and soon seperate clouds cirlced and began revealing a giant purple snake in the sky

"That's a huge snake." Natsu said with his eyes wide looking at it as if he wanted to fight it.

"You summoned a mermaid?" I asked Lucy.

"You summoned a snake." She said.

"Aquarius, Do what you do." Lucy told Aquarius. Aquarius scoffed and shot pounds of water at the vines around us and a couple and Lucy and Lisanna.

"Why me?" Lucy complained.

"You don't know a single thing about me. You should call me before a fight so you at least know what i can do. Idiot." She said.

"Great a smart mouth mermaid." Lucy mumbled.

"You got something to say. say it to my face." Aquarius said scaring Lucy.

"Ugh Ophiuchus?" I asked and soon enough she took off and headed straight for Mira cutting her loose.

"Mira!" Lucy shouted.

"Thank you Ophiuchus." I said as i followed Lucy.

"You girls finally unlocked your powers. Your mother told me and your Celestail spirts when the time was right you would be able to summon them." Mira said cheerful.

"Now you must get ride of Evergreen." Aquarius said. holding one more key to Lucy.

"Your mother had four keys but figured people would come after them so she hand your spirts the other two keys." Mira said.

Lucy's POV

"Thank you Mira." Yukino said.

"Could use some help?" Laxus, Natsu, and Sting called.

"Open gate of the Lion Leo!" I yelled and a boy with lion ears hair appeared. He and aquarius took off.

Yukino's POV

I looked at Ophiuchus who began to glow blue and purple her eyes then lite up purple and she transformed into a human girl with dark blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I figured me being in my true form would benifit this situation." Ophiuchus said handing me another key. as she took out a flute and headed to Sting.

"Open gate of the twin fish Pisces!" Revealing two fish that turned into two humans. Moma Pisces and Son Pisces.

"Let's get to it Mamma." Son Pisces said.

Mira's POV 

Pisces and Aquarius seemed to combined their powers and Ophiuchus and Leo seemed to combine powers too. Natsu and Sting as well.  Lucy and Yukino went straight for Evergreen as well as Erza.

Yukino summoned Son Pisces and Lucy summoned Leo to attack Evergreen. I looked to see evergreen warn out and tried Lisanna was slung of Erza shoulder like a child. 

"Here's your wand." Lucy said handing me my wand.

"Thank you." I said as i took it and fixed the castle, Got rid of the plant.

"Now. That that's said and done with who's reday for a wedding?" Natsu asked.

"I'm back in bussniess." I said.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

there is 1 more part after this. I'm sorry for posting late i wasn't feeling well and didn't get sleep for a couple of days but i got knew ideas. 

If you guys want i can continue the story by like after they are married or when they have kids. If you want. It's up to you guys. I'm surprised 90 people have read this. Any way...It's up to you. I'll post before this week is over. Adios.