Chapter 19 |-| Tara Raeken - Section 1

Liam

I knew Theo was a broken and lonely boy. But only yesterday I realised how broken he actually is.
I had no idea that he was abused in his past.
That would kind of explain his behaviour and hate towards others.
He has trust issues which is understandable, considering what he's been through and I'm happy he confided in us.
At least we know that he didn't actually kill his sister, it was just an excuse for him to show to everyone how bad of a guy he is.
He's not a bad guy anymore and I know I've said it like a million times before, but he really isn't.
It was all a facade to hide his true self.
Talking about his sister, Theo is staying over at my house for a while, because we're afraid Tara will kidnap him again.
Luke even insisted on sharing the bed with Matt so we could be alone.

Theo is still asleep.
I didn't get any sleep though, I was too worried about him.
When I notice my room getting brighter I realize that I've been awake all night, just looking at Theo and admiring how beautiful he actually is.
He's still a little skinny from the mercury poisoning, I mean it's only been two days since he healed from that, but he's still beautiful. And I'm actually considering kissing him right now, but I don't, because I don't want to wake him up.
These last few days have been exhausting for him, he needs rest.

Theo shifts a little, his eyes opening a bit "Morning," he mumbles, his voice slurring from sleep and I smile at him "Morning," I say back, trying to hold back a yawn, to no avail.
"Please tell me you didn't stay up all night," Theo whines looking at me with his puppy dog eyes "I didn't stay up all night," I respond with a smile and he rolls his eyes, punching my arm playfully.
He intertwines our fingers, resting his head on my chest and I run my fingers through his hair.
"Don't you have school today?" he asks after a few minutes of us just lying there enjoying each other's company.
"Maybe," I answer slowly and he looks up at me "You should go, I don't want you to fail class because of me," he informs "I'm not failing," I point out and he looks at me with his eyebrows raised, because he knows I'm lying.
I am failing classes and my GPA sucks.
"Fine," I grumble and he gets off of me so I can get off the bed "But I'm tired," I whine looking at him with a pout. "You shouldn't have stayed up all night," he shrugs, standing up and walking towards me.
"Are you gonna be okay?" I ask as I take my shirt off, pulling a clean one over my head.
"I'm gonna stay at Scott's for the time being," he informs "I'll be fine," he adds with a smile, squeezing my shoulder for a second, before taking his shirt of.
I bite my bottom lip, trying not to look at his bare chest.
He smirks a little, giving me a soft kiss on the lips before grabbing a shirt and pulling it over his head.
As I'm about to kiss him again, he stops me saying that I have to go eat breakfast and I huff in disappointment. He rolls his eyes and gives me another kiss, before practically shoving me down the stairs and into the kitchen where Matt, Luke and my mum are sitting at the dinner table.
My mum looks between Theo and I frowning a little then I remember that I forgot to tell her that Theo was staying over. "Mum, this is Theo," I introduce "My boyfriend," I add and she looks surprised, but not mad and I breathe in relief, before looking at Theo who looks just as surprised and Luke is sitting there trying to hold back a laugh.
I never told Theo we were boyfriends. I said we're mates, but not boyfriends.
"You're gay?" mum asks surprised "I didn't know that," she adds.
"I just never noticed until I really got to know him," I say, referring to Theo.

"Boys don't be shy, sit down and have breakfast. You have school," mum informs and we do as told.
I can feel how uncomfortable Theo is right now, I probably shouldn't have come out to my mum like that and not right now.
"How long have you two you know?" she asks "We've only been dating for a few days," I respond and I look for Theo's hand under the table, giving it a light squeeze.
"So Theo," mum speaks up looking over at him "How old are you?" she asks "um...I turn eighteen in a couple days," Theo answers earning a nod from my mum and I shoot him a quick look.
I didn't know he was a couple months younger than Scott and Stiles.
"Do you still live with your parents?" she asks and I can feel Theo tense up as he shakes his head "I have my own apartment," he informs and my mum looks at him a little sceptical "My parents died a few years ago and I've been using my inheritance to buy myself an apartment. I put the rest of the money in a bank account for later use," he informs.
"Oh...I'm sorry," mum says giving him a sympathetic smile and Theo waves it off with a small smile "It's okay," he says before we start eating breakfast.