Chapter 5

Leave a comment with your opinions! Do you like Olivia or Toby P.O.V more? Should I add a P.O.V from Shay?

So yeah...comment, vote and follow thank you! :)

Olivia

'Let your hair down.' Shay smiled, expertly whipping out my hairband. My hair tumbled down in waves until it hung around my waist.

'Geez, Shay.' I said, desperately trying to scrape it into a high ponytail.

She pulled my hand away.

'It looks nice down. Beside, it hides your school badge.'

I gulped slightly, remembering we could get in real trouble for this.

'We should go back.' I muttered, as we enter the shopping centre.

'No. We're out now anyway. Come on, we're meeting Jamie in McDonalds.'

I stopped suddenly. I felt... Angry.

'What, so this was all about meeting your boyfriend?' I hissed.

'No-'

'We could get in real trouble. Just so you could meet your boyfriend.' I stepped backwards, furious. At first, Shay looked almost frightened, but her expression changed very quickly.

'Well, it's not like you objected. You left happily.' She sneered.

'You should of told me.' I was almost shouting now, bringing too much attention to us.

'You didn't ask!'

'You know what? Screw you Shay! I've been your sidekick for the last three years and I've had enough!'

'Whoever you're friends with, you'll always be the sidekick! Because you aren't clever and you aren't pretty! You're just average!'

'Just leave me alone you-'

It was then I saw the policemen, and she stopped screaming, realising everyone around them was staring. Two of policemen, speaking into walkie talkies.

'Shay.' I said calmly. 'I think we should run.'

Toby

Where was she? I knew she was in the class. The teacher had read her name out on the register. Where was she? Where did she go? Was it because I ignored her? I didn't know.

The next lesson was maths, and she still hadn't turned up.

I shouldn't have been worried, but I was,

What if something had happened to her?

What if I was responsible for another death?