'He's in front of us.' Di said slowly.

'What is it?'

'He's staring at you...'

'Tell me who he is!' I ushered.

'It's Alex.' I looked up and...there he stood, in all his glory. But how?

Why?

I saw his face show confusion. I knew it. I turned around and ran. I ran as fast as possible, to escape him. I got out and changed in a sporty outfit by the help of my new necklace.

I felt him approaching but I ran anyway. He'll reject me. And I'm not ready to go through that. All of a sudden, I bumped into something. Huh?

I looked up and...my Goddess. His blue eyes. They were so beautiful...they were like a drug. I couldn't break our eye contact. It was only us right now. He touched my hand and sparks erupted through my whole body. We really are mated to each other.

I turned around and immediately regretted it.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

She ran away. She thinks I hate her.

'BUT WE LOVE HER!' D. cried.

'There's no time for crying, D. We need to run after her.' I exited the ball room an saw her changing from her white dress to some gray sweats and an over sized pullover. Man, she was fast. And then I remembered.

The necklace! I can teleport to where she is now!!

I wished for it and felt someone bump into me. It worked! I looked down at her and our eyes met. Oh my, those gray eyes were too addicting. I touched her hand and sparks ran through our bodies. She shivered and turned around.

It all happened in slow motion.

A sound of a shot, Achelle's long inhale and her falling.

My baby was shot.

I looked straight and caught a slim figure in the darkness.

"YOU!" I yelled. "STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!" The figure stopped. And it didn't take too long for me to realize who it was.

Sienna fucking Williams shot MY mate.

You don't know who you are playing with.

I mind linked my boys.

"COME TO THE CLEARING, NOW!"

"We're on our way." Brooklyn.

"What's wrong?" Twins.

"Sienna shot my mate." I answered.

"SHE WHAT?!" Twins again.

"Just hurry up. She is standing near the ball room. Approach her from behind and lock her in."

"Okay, mate." Justin.

I cut the mind link and crouched by my mate. She was breathing heavily. I scooped her in my arms and carried her in the direction of my house.

"Baby...hold on, okay? I'm with you." I kissed her forehead. That kinda calmed me.

"A-Alex..." Achelle breathed out.

"Yes?"

"You can reject me now, you know." She said.