Chapter 7

“Serap--who?” Shaun said confused as he look back and forth to Euthalia and Sulfus. Meanwhile Euthalia has the same expression as Shauns.

“Doesn't it ring a bell?” Sulfus has this cheeky grin plastered on his face as he took out, An antique goblet and a dagger. They looked identical to each other, that has a real ruby and a crest of a dragon.

He went behind euthalia first. “It's been a long time, the inferno land got so boring without you"

“What are you talking about?!” She felt something sharp and before she can even protest. “Hey! Don't aaack!!” sulfus had pressed the tip of the dagger to her palm, making the cut deeper.
Sulfus made sure that her blood is not wasted and was straight in to the cup.

As Sulfus made his way to shaun there is something in the cup that makes a sharp sound of metal hitting against something solid. While Orien and Gas stand aside.

Shaun tried to struggle as sulfus went behind him and reached for his hand but it was useless coz he's tied up.

Sulfus made a face as he touched shauns hand to position it, as if he was so disgusted to be in contact with him that he even mumbled. “I can't believe im touching you..”

He did the same cut on his palm and gathered the blood into the cup. Shaun winced in pain. “This is crazy! are you really part of some cult! what are you trying to do with us?!” he shouted at him.

Sulfus faced him, he still have the disgusted look in his face while glaring at Shaun. “We're not part of a cult, You imbecile!
We’ve been trying to help you two out for 6 years now!” he straightened up and scoffed then looked at euthalia. “Im not doing this for you, Azrael. Im doing this for Seraphine.”

“Who.. who is this Azrael and Seraphine? Why are you calling us that? and why are you ‘Helping us for 6 years’ ??” shaun said as he sighs. he’s so confused that it feels like his brain might explode. Euthalia butted in. “Helping us in what way exactly?!” she shouted.

“To make you two meet! We've done everything but your guardians are so good at keeping you two away from each other. The best we could do is to get you two in the same school.” Gas told them. Orien butted in “Fortunately they've let their guard down this year thinking they've killed us and sent us back to hell" he smirked.

“So we got you two in the same company and attacked you when we know shaun will passed by, We even killed your friends pet as we sent a scam text to this fool.” the 3 of them are laughing and its like, they're enjoying remembering the horrible things they've done.

“Finally! you two were talking about feelings and disgusting things but you two hadn't got into the main point! Boss loses his mind and started firing his guns towards you two!” Gas said while laughing.

Sulfus smiled a little like he's embarrassed as he joined the other two. “You two have to excuse my action that night, I have no intention to kill you, its been 6 years for Pete's sake! The lower sphere and higher sphere are already hunting for us! And Then that bitch, whats her name again? fay? faira?”

“Faida…” Shaun said unsure. He's trying to follow the nonsense they're talking about, as he tried to think of a way for them to escape.

“Binggo! Faida! that bitch, wounded me badly. So I got mad that you two are playing hard to get, that I fired my gun at you two--”

before sulfus can continue their speech, shaun shouted. “You are crazy! Faida wounded you? She's a pacifist! she can't even hurt a fly!”

“Oh trust me, she can hurt and kill our kind very well, just like what you used to do.” sulfus scoffed and glared at him again then he stepped inside the circle of the drawing of Orien on the ground.

He was in between of the symbols of what looked like a wings, thats different from each other. He raised the antique goblet and started chanting, which they can't understand but it feels like it's in latin.

“Quae retro suus amisit adducere, Quae retro suus amisit adducere,
Adducere rursus quod memoriae
Huic Angelus, Azrael et Diaboli, Seraphine.”

(Translation:
  Bring back whats lost,
  Bring back the memories
  of this Angel, Azrael and Devil,Seraphine.)

He kept on chanting those words over and over again, together with Orien and Gas who is both on their one knee as their left hand is placed on their chest.

They are still both confused and couldn't actually believe what's happening, but as they saw a Light emitting from the goblet they both can't move and was in a trance as the light grew brighter.

Euthalia’s eyes produced a red light while a dark smoke surrounds her, a normal human eyes probably wouldn't see, but a chain of silver and gold are now somehow a little visible, these chains are around her wrists and ankles. These chains are the one locking in her powers and her real form.

Meanwhile Shaun’s eyes produced a blue light, while a puffy like clouds surrounds him. And just like her, a chain of silver and gold are somehow visible that is around his wrists and ankles. sealing in his powers and real form.

The dark smoke around her can't get close to her because of the chains. while the puffy like clouds can't get close to him as well because of the chains.

Sulfus lowered the Goblet, Orien and Gas stood up. Sulfus reached inside of the goblet and took out 2 Amulet, while they are still chanting. The symbol on the pendant is exactly the same to what orien had drawn on the ground. A wings of an Angel and a Devil. Gas took the amulet and Orien took the other one, gas put it on shaun while orien put it on euthalia.

They stepped back as they keep on chanting, while these amulets made the light in shaun’s and euthalia’s eyes grew brighter.
~*~

*Flashback of memories*

“I don't think so Azrael!” a beautiful devil named seraphine. Blocked Azrael’s sword before it can chopped off Sulfus head.

Sulfus’s armor is wrecked and his sword is nowhere to be found, he was also injured badly.

He looked up in shocked, for a devil had help him.. not just help him but saved him. This Devil saved his life.. They are all In a battle and its never in their nature to help or save anyone.

Seraphine pushed her black bloody sword against the silver and white sword of Azrael to create a space between them.

Seraphine looked over her shoulder. “Go back now! I'll take care of this Angel”

Sulfus felt overwhelmed and was left speechless, he accepted his fate to die but this devil.. this devil, didn't think twice to save him and have taken his own battle.

“I said Go! You'll die here, you fool!” Seraphine gritted her teeth as she shouted at sulfus, while avoiding the attacks of Azrael. “Running away like cowards!” Azrael said at sulfus, in distaste as he kept on attacking her.

“Dont listen to this dumb Angel, Just Go!” the command in her voice this time is so frightening that he had to obey and fly away as fast as he can.