Chapter 18

-Melody-

I looked angrily at Ryan an Ron. "I had too he asked." "You didn't have to do anything. Except keep your mouth shut!" I yelled as Zach got upset. "Leave all of you and if you tell Ronnie..." "Tell me what?" I looked up got Zach and went into Zach's room locking it. Zach looked at me as he leaned against my shoulder as he cooed a bit. After a while. I heard, "who the fuck are all of you!" It was officer Wilson's wife Rihanna. She tried to open the door. "Mel please open the door they are not behind me." I gulped as I opened the door as she came in locked it again as I put a sleeping Zach in his crib.

"Who are they?" "My ex Ronnie and his bandmates." She went from angry to beyond pissed. "Never get an Seal angry." I said as she looked at me. "My Marine hubby too." I nodded. "Don't hurt them make them go away." She nodded as she broke the door down as I sighed shaking my head. I listened, "get out...NOW!!" I looked out the window as I saw them all run to their cars." I sighed as I left the room as she smiled at me.

When she left Ryan showed up Again. "What do you want." I asked as he sighed. "You have to see it from my point of view Melody. We finally found you." I looked at him. "Maybe you should see it from mine I'm not same half the time and the only thing keeping me sane is my son and my baby." I said rubbing my stomach. "Melody please can just you and I talk." I hesitated as I let him in.

"Talk." I said as he looked at me. "I didn't think that they would follow me. I missed you. You were one of the guys." I shrugged. "He cheated on me." I told him as he froze and looked at me. "He what?" "He. Cheated. On. Me." I said as I heard Zach get up. I got him from his crib as I changed his diaper and brought him out to the living room. He put his hands out to Ryan. I let Ryan hold him as he said. "So...your pregnant?" I nodded. "My ex n I found out when he broke up with me now he won't leave me alone about the baby." He nodded. "He never told us." I looked at him n shrugged.

-Ryan-

I got back to the hotel about an hour later pissed at Ronnie how could he cheat on the woman he loved since high school. I went into my room that I share with Ron as he looked at me. "You were gone pretty long." I nodded. "He cheated on her..." Ron looked at me as he got up n left the room I got the hotel key and ran after him. He pounded on Ronnie's door as Jenna opened the door. "Get Ronnie NOW!" He yelled as she scrambled an ran into the bathroom. He came out and looked at us. "What's up?" "You cheated on her...how could you do that Ronnie." He looked down as he said. "It just happened okay the one time I didn't come home she new right away..."

Ron and I shook our heads, "what are you going to do?" "Nothin I can't do anything I moved on and so did she." I sighed. "I hope she can find someone that cared and love her like you did when you guys were in high school." I told him as I sent him the picture of Zach I took.