Chapter 10

-a month later after South America Tour (Idk what the tour is actually called)-

-Melody-

Ronnie came back from tour but he hasn't really talked to me so I just gave up on our relationship... I went over to my IPod Dock as I put on 'Deepest Cut' by Get Scared. I sang along and cleaned my apartment. I was cleaning my bathroom as I heard a knock on my door as I went over to open it I saw Ron and Ryan. "Hey guys come in." I said as they looked at one another. "Ronnie is cheating on you." I Looked at them I was going to say something but didn't. I nodded as I still let them come in as they saw boxes packed. "Were are you going?" Ron asked. "Back to Mississippi to be with family I gave my two weeks' notice to my apartment managaer and my boss." They sighed but nodded. "You need any help?" I nodded. "Could you pack the kitchen?" They nodded as I heard Ryan. "he fucked up big time." I Went to my room I shut my door as I started crying. How could this happen? This is all my fault I knew he was still in love with Crissy. I heard a knock on my door as I didn't say anything I just sat here crying. I felt someone hug me as I looked to see Ron. I hugged him back as I cried. "Ronnie wants to see you...." "no don't let him near me." I said softly as I sobbed. "okay. He's pretty upset your moving." "Well he should have thought that through before no talking to me and cheating on me." I said as I went into the bathroom locking myself in.

-Ron-

I sighed as I left her room as Ronnie was sitting there with Willow on his lap as I nodded at Ryan. "She knows Ronnie." He looked at us. "She knows you've been cheating on her with Crissy." "How?" His voice cracked. "Well she figured that since you haven't talked to her in over a month and the fact you were ignoring her and Ryan just Answered her suspicion." I said as he looked at us. "I need to talk to her." He said, "She doesn't want to talk or see you Ronnie you really hurt her she loved you really, really loved you but you cheated on her." He nodded. "Can you watch Willow?" I nodded as I got Willow from him as he left as I looked at Ryan as he sighed. "Let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid." I nodded. I went into Melody's room again as I knocked on her bathroom door. "What?" She said horsely as I said, "I have a little girl who wants to see you." She opened the door as she sat on her bed as I handed Willow to her. She smiled a little as I left the room. "She okay?" Ryan asked. "Now that she's seen Willow she really cares for her." He nodded. "She's the type of person who puts others before herself." I just nodded as we heard the song 'Bruised and Scarred' by Mayday Parade. We heard Willow crying, Ryan and I looked at one another as we ran into Melody's bedroom to see her in her bathroom throwing up.

Ryan held her hair as I got Willow and went into the living room, when I did Ronnie was inside his eyes were bloodshot as I handed him Willow as he laid on her couch and put Willow on his chest. I went back into Melody's room as she wasn't there but Ryan was, "She wants Ronnie to leave her sister will be here soon." I nodded as we heard yelling as I said, "She's already here." We watched them fight we heard the shower turn on and willow start to cry. "STOP!" I yelled as they both looked at me as I grabbed Willow from Ronnie. "I don't care what problems you have but just knock it off! Melody is sick she doesn't want any fighting she just wants to move and us to let everything go." I got Willow to stop crying. "Ronnie you need to go." We heard a small voice. We looked at Melody who looked like she hasn't slept. "Can't we talk about this?" "When we were teens I let you get off with cheating on me more than once Ronnie. I really thought you were different please leave." He looked upset but he put Willow in her car seat as he left.

-Ronnie-

That really hurt...I keep messing up...But the thing was everyone thought I was cheating on here I'm not I was at Crissy's to help her plan Melody's birthday party. For the not texting part that was a my bad...Why can't anyone see I've change?