Chapter 11

-Melody-

My sister and I went to my brother's grave where there was already flowers my sister was going to throw them out. "Leave them Rayne, Henry played a big role in Ronnie's life too." She sighed as I put the flowers and pictures and everything my siblings as my sister got a call she didn't look happy but she answered it as I sighed. "I miss you Henry please be watching over me." I whispered as I felt sick again...All month I've been off and on sick. It's whatever. I got into the car as my sister drove us back to my apartment. "Ronnie wants to talk to me I'll be back later." I nodded as I went up to my apartment as I went up to my apartment as I just went out to the balcony as I just rubbed my stomach hoping it would help it settle. "Mel what are you doing?" I looked to see Ryan. "Rubbing my stomach hoping it will settle." "Sick again?" I nodded. "off and on all month." "Have you been to the doctors?" I shook my head as he dragged me down to his car where Ron, Derek and Jacky where. "Ryan really I'm fine." "No we are getting you checked out." I sighed as we got to the hospital....I will admit that I am a little afraid of what they could tell me. "come on Mel!" Ryan said as I got out of the car as I hoped they would find nothing...

"Melody are you okay?" "The last time I was here was when I had my miscarriage." I whispered as he nodded as we saw Jenn. "Hey Jenn." I said as she smiled. "what are you doing here?" "Ryan told me to follow him since plans changed." I nodded as I signed in and sat down as Ryan went up to tell the nurse something as we waited for a while till my name was called. I went in as they grabbed a ultra sound machine as I got up. "NO! no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!" I said as Ryan came in. "NO!" I screamed at him as he sighed. "Do it Melody." "NO please. I can't." I cried as he sighed. "I wish I didn't have to do this." He said as my sister and Ronnie came in. "God leave me alone I don't want to do this." I cried as my sister came over to me. "Shh...I'll be right here." She said as I hugged her crying. I looked at Ronnie as he looked down as I said. "Could I have a minute with Ronnie please." I sniffled they nodded as they left even the nurse. "I can't do this." I told him as he looked at me. "Why?" "Because I will be reliving the past." He sighed, "please just do this to make sure." I nodded as he left the doctor came in as he said.

"I heard you had a break down Melody?" I nodded as he sighed. "If you are pregnant you can start over." I just gulped as I looked away as he sighed. "Melody." My doctor said as I looked at him. "your about a month and a half pregnant." I looked at him as I started crying. "Here." He said handing me a Kleenex as I wiped the gel off as Ronnie came in alone as he took one look at me and he knew. "How far?" "About a month and a half." He nodded. "Are you still going to move down to Mississippi?" "I want to but I'm torn..." I whispered as he looked at me. "What do you mean?" "Can we talk about this later somewhere it's more private." "Well I guess...since your supposed to be out of your house come to mine." I nodded. We left the room as I talked to no one not even my sister. They dropped me off at Ronnie's Crissy was there with Willow she looked at me sadly as I ignored her as I looked down at my feet. "Crissy can you keep Willow for the night." "Why what's going on?" "I'll tell you later." He said as I said under my breath. "of course you will." He looked at me as I looked at my feet.

Crissy left as Ronnie pulled me into his house. "What is wrong with you!" he yelled. "You fucking cheated on my I freaked out drove my self insane because I thought you were cheating on me than here comes Ryan and tells me that you have been cheating on me with Crissy! How do you want me to react huh? You want me to be okay that your going behind my back with her? You have no idea how mental I've been without you? My family thinks I'm crazy but won't tell me because they are afraid that I will be like our mom. I'm the only one in my family that doesn't live by them and the rumors in my family that you have been cheating on me since we Started dating 8 years ago." I said as he looked at me and sighed. "I never cheated on you Melody! Everyone thinks I am but I'm not. Crissy just wanted to know what you wanted for your birthday, when it was, and help her decorate. Yeah I forgot to text you but that was my bad! I've changed but everyone thinks so differently!" he yelled back as Crissy came in the house as I looked at her, "I just forgot Willow's diaper bag." I rolled my eyes as I looked at Ronnie as I said, "How can I trust you Ronnie?" he looked at me hurt...really hurt. "Because he's telling you the truth." Crissy said as I looked at her and said, "How can I ever trust you again?" She looked at me stund.

"Why would you ask that?" she asked me. "DO you know how it feel to be hurt over and over again by your family, friends, Beaten by your parents and come to find out that your mother your crazy deluded mother was the only who really got you and understood?" She shook her head. "Exactly." I said as I walked out of the house as Ronnie chase after me. As Crissy ran to her car and left..

-Crissy-

How could she not believe...though I would have trust issues too but does she really think that I would hurt her? Ronnie may be the father of Willow but I wouldn't want to go through what I did again... I will find a way that she will believe me.

_Ronnie_

"Here." I told her as she looked at me confused as I handed her my phone. "maybe if you read these you would believe me." She bit her lip... I wanted to kiss her so bad. I love her she's been my everything for a long time. I watched her face as she handed my phone back as she sighed. "I'm sorry Ronnie...I really am." I sighed as she hugged me. "Now I'm going to have two kids around the same age." I heard her giggle. "Maybe they can be best friends...or sister." She giggled as I laughed. "MELODY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" We heard Rayne yell as she flinched as I whispered. "Go in the house I'll talk to her again." He looked at me worried as I nodded at her. She went inside as Rayne looked at me. I handed her my phone as she looked through ALL of my texts including the personal ones between Melody and I." "What were you doing at Crissy's right away besides seeing and getting Willow?" "Planning your sister's birthday party." She nodded. "Her birthday is soon isn't it." I nodded. "In 8 days." I told her as she nodded. "Take care of her...I know she thinks that mom is the only one that understands her...she's told me that more than once." I nodded. "Take care of that baby too." "How did..." "I always know because she's my sister and with my second I was the same way." I nodded as I left.

I went back into the house to see Melody just laying on the couch as I chuckled. "Ronnie?" she asked quietly. "Yeah?" "Do you think I will go to full term?" I looked at her confused. "Why shouldn't you?" "Because the last doctor said that I would keep having miscarriages." "Only because he thought you were still going to live with your mom." I nodded. "Ronnie?" "Mhm." I said as she said as she sat up so I could sit. "Did you ever stop by to see my brother while he was still alive." He sighed. "Everyday just so he could have someone to tell him that you would be home." I heard her cry a little as I hugged her. Crissy came in as she looked at me confused. "What's up Crissy?" I asked. "My friends are over for girls night I didn't want Willow to be there." I nodded as she put the sleeping Willow in her crib. Melody got up as she went to go talk to Crissy.

-Melody-

"I'm sorry Crissy just everything that's been going on I freaked out over the little things." She sighed. "I'm sorry...I just should have told you that I was planning a birthday party." I smiled at her. "AM I forgiven?" I asked as she nodded. "But do this again and I won't forgive you." I nodded as she giggled. "I'm kidding but take care of yourself...I can tell your pregnant by the glow." I blushed. She smiled "At least our kids can be friends..." I smiled. "Or sister." She giggled as I hugged her. "I'll see you later?" She nodded as she left and I went to Ronnie's room. He was laying in bed. "Do I need to lock the door?" "no Ryan and everyone will be over they are dying to know." I smiled. "We can always keep them waiting." He laughed at me as I kissed him softly. "HEY!" we heard as I pulled back. "Can I tease them a little?" He chuckled. "Fine." he said as I walked out of the room as I smiled at them. "hi guys." "You seem happy?" Ryan said as I nodded. "I got the truth I've been wanting. He wasn't cheating on me with anyone you dip!!!" he put his hands up. "Anyway can we know?" "Know what?" "About you!" "What about me?" I asked confused as Jacky chuckled.

"I can ask Ronnie." I shrugged. "He doesn't know." I giggled as Ronnie chuckled. "TELL US!!!!" Ryan said/yelled waking Willow. Ronnie went to her room as I smiled. "Are you?" "Maybe." Ryan gasped. "How far?" I looked at him as Ronnie came in. "About a month and a half." "So...Holy shit when we left you guys hooked up before we left." Ronnie and I looked at one another as we laughed. "Yeah did you and Jenn?" He blushed as I smiled. "Thought so." I giggled as we hung out as Ronnie put Willow back into her crib and hung out with us.