Chapter 12

=melody-

I woke as I got up and just threw on a tee and pajama shorts Ronnie was still sleeping so I just looked at the time it was 1am I got a glass of water as I drank it slowly as I noticed Ronnie came in. "you okay?" I nodded. "just wanted some water and change out of my Skinnies and shirt." He nodded as I put the glass down as he hugged me as I leaned my head against his chest. "I am short." I mumbled as he laughed. "Yeah you are but I love it." I smiled as I went back to bed as I rubbed my eyes. I laid in bed as Ronnie took care of Willow who just started crying. He brought her in here as I got handed Willow she looked at me and cooed. I smiled as I laid her on the bed as I put my arms around her so she wouldn't roll over. "Your diaper needs to be change." I said as I went into her room as Ronnie looked at me. "What are you doing?" I giggled. "Changing her diaper." He smiled as he nodded. He kissed my cheek as I changed her diaper as I rocked her to sleep. I put her back in the crib as we went back to bed. When I woke in the morning as I showered and changed into my panties and bra, I put on my Machine Destroyed skinnies with my Ornament shirt (See external link for it.) and my Knitted top. I walked out to see Ronnie getting up.

"The guys coming over?" "Yeah we have a quick band meeting." I nodded as I got double everything out because these boys can eat...a lot. I started cooking breakfast I unlocked the door since the guys just walk in here anyway...I was about to finish Ryan and Jenn came in. I smiled as she came in and helped me as Ronnie came in with Willow who was still in her sleeper. I giggled as we got everything as everyone slowly came in here. "So Melody, when do you get to know the gender." I looked as Jacky. "When I'm about four months." I told them as my phone started ringing. I went into the bedroom as I looked at the I.D. It was the jail? "Hello?" "Are you Melody?" "Yes sir?" "Your mom died in the prison today." I couldn't say anything as I said. "Thank you for notifying me." I said as he said, "not a problem ma'am." I hung up as I looked at my phone I couldn't believe my mother was dead...I know everything she's done to me was horiable but...she took care of me (and my siblings) they way she grew up with a drunk father. I felt the tears roll down my cheek as I wiped it off as I sat in here for a couple more minutes. I went back out as I sat on the couch with my knees to my chest. I saw Ronnie sit by me as he looked at me. "What's wrong?" "I'll tell you after everyone leaves." He nodded as he kissed my head. "Was it Ryane?" "No it wasn't my brothers or sister." He nodded as There was a knock on the door as I got up and got it. "Hey Crissy." I said as she smiled. She came in got Willow talked to Ronnie for a bit and left.

"Don't you ever hate it?" "What?" I asked Jenn as I looked at her. "That your boyfriend is talking to his ex?" "No they have a child together. I was that girl when I first meet Ronnie again." "wait...I'm confused you've meet Ronnie before?" I laughed as I nodded. "Your boyfriend doesn't do a good job of explaining things." She laughed as she nodded. "I guess so, so how do you know Ronnie?" she asked as I smiled. "I kind of grew up with Ronnie, he saved me from my mom, we started dating our...Ronnie was it Sophmore year or Freashman year?" "Freshman!" he yelled as I giggled. "You testing him?" I nodded. "Time to time to see if he remembers." We giggled as I told her the story as her jaw dropped. "You wait for him for 8 years." I nodded as she shook her head. "I don't think I could..." I sighed. "I felt that need, I don't know if it was instinct or what but after I had my miscarriage we got super close along with Max Robert and Monte...Well kind of Monte when he wasn't being an ass to me." She nodded. "well I'm glad you all are getting along...that's all that matters to me." I giggled as I smiled at her.

Ronnie and the guys came back into the room as everyone left as Ronnie and I relaxed in the living room as I smiled at him. "What was all that before?" I frowned and sighed. "It was the jail calling me that my mom died...they didn't say how or when they just said that she did." He nodded. "It was probably because the Detox when was the last time your mom did that?" "when I was 17 after she pushed me down the stairs." He nodded. "That was a long time ago." I nodded. A very long time." I said as he looked at me. "Then she had Levi, and my other siblings and started drinking again because it was all my fault that their dad's left her." Ronnie shook his head. "The thing is though...All their dad's think I was a better mother figure...they still do." He chuckled. "I know Levi, Henry and Rayne...I think your mom was pregnant..." "With Levi." I said as he nodded. "You going to tell Rayne?" I shrugged. "Why? It's not like she cared about mom." He sighed. "I know but your family needs to know." I sighed as I texted Rayne. After I did that Ronnie and I went to the gym and then we went home showered and the guys came back over to the house to play video games. I went into our room as I sat on the bed as I remembered what my mom said the last time she actually talked to me.

Flashback

"Melody?" "Yeah mom?" I said as I walked into her room. "Your 17 already....what do you want for your birthday?" I looked at her as I teared up a little. "I want my baby back." I said as I cried a little as she looked at me. "I told you I was sorry Melody." "Mom what you did...I can't just up and forgive you. You took Ronnie and I's baby from us why would you even do that?" I asked as she looked at me. "because I was drunk, angry and disappointed in you." "Okay because we used the condom and the condom broke?" I asked as she looked at me startled. "What?" "I'm not saying it again." She sighed. "I know you'll never forgive me but I love you Melody and I don't think Ronnie is the guy for you." "OH yeah? What about all those guys in your life I only have one in mine I wouldn't trade him for the world you can't just do this to me." I said as she rolled her eyes. "You'll never get it." She said. "And you will? I take care of Henry, and Rayne by myself without your help since you can't do anything...I'm leaving I can't do this." I said as I left.

End flashback

I snapped out of it when Ronnie came into the room with Derek and Jacky. "You okay?" "Perfect I just was remembering something." I said as they nodded. I put my hand on my stomach as Ronnie sat by me. "Are you okay?" "yeah I just remembered something unpleasant." "Like what?" "When I talked to my mom sober for the first time." Ronnie shivered. "your mom was...weird when she was sober always cleaning and cooking it was creepy." I nodded. "She played house wife." Is all I said as we all went out to lunch.