Chapter 28. The Truth Part 1

Start from the beginning

Hunter's POV

Today is the day. Laurel's going to fond out everything. Today.

I picked up the diary for probably one of the last times ever. The thing that started it all. My mission will finally be completed. It's funny how it all started with finding a diary and grew into so much more that that. I never imagined that I would start talking to her and end up really liking her. I thought that I would give it back and that would be the end of it. No more contact, but none of us would want any more. Now, if she decides she doesn't like me or is mad, I don't know what I would do. I not only want her in my life, I need her in my life.

"Hunt," Matt said stepping into the bus. "They want you to come see the stage."

"I'll be there in a minute,".

He exited and I sat there swimming in my own thoughts for a few more minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurel's POV

Somewhere during the corse of filming, I got really off topic.

The video was supposed to be about dating advice and I was answering questions people tweeted to me, but somehow I started talking about my own love life (or lack there of). I was saying that love is hopeless and everyone who I have ever thought liked me turned out to hate me after one real conversation. It turned out to be more of a rant video rather than a Q and A.

Then, my mother called me down and I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs, eager to get out of the house.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yep. Just let me grab the key," She picked them up from the counter and we walked out to the car.

"Where do you want to go for lunch?" My mother asked me.

"Uh... How about that place we went before Coffeehouse?"

"Sure! That place makes a mean chicken wrap,".

We drove in silence to the little cafe. Our conversation mainly focused on VidCon. I'm going in August, so a lot of stuff still has to be figured out.

When we were finished eating it was around 11:50 and we got back into the car.

Time to go back to hell (school).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter's POV

"Well here comes the man of the hour!" The principal of Laurel's school, Mr. Keller, said as he saw me down the hallway.

"Thank you so much for letting us do this, sir," I said shaking his hand.

"Anything Mr. Hayes. So wonderful to have you in our school. What brings you here anyway?".

"Laurel Flannagin actually, " I said blushing slightly.

"She is a very nice girl. Extremely smart as well as successful. Her YouTube thing is through the roof,".

"Is is isn't it?"

"Everyone should start filing in soon. You should get backstage!".

"Again, thank you so much!" I said very appreciatively.

"Katherine Hallaway is a very persuasive girl. She made some very good arguments,".

"Like what?" I said curiously. What did Katherine say?

"That a lot of your songs were inspirational and could contribute to a nicer school environment".

Remind me to thank her later.