Chapter 53. Meant to be together

Start from the beginning

He let me fall on the floor and knelt down from the pain. He started breathing heavily again and tried to pull himself together but was failing at it. I quickly moved closer to him to hug him tightly but Mattew tried to break free from my hug and then pushed me roughly away from him.

He slowly stood up and walked up to the bed but before he could reach the bed he fell badly on the floor. It broke my heart seeing him like that and i couldn't stop the tears falling from my eyes but i quickly gathered myself and thought to myself no i have to stay strong for him.

I quickly stood up and ran to Mattew who was now struggling to climb on to the bed. I threw my arm around his middle and said "Please let me help you up my heart and soul". Mattew looked at me angrily and said "I can do this myself i don't need you". I gave Mattew a kiss on his temple and said "I know my strength i know but just let me be with you. I'm doing this for myself".

Hearing that Mattew huffed at me and said "Then don't bother me". He laid down on the bed again and turned around to face the window again. I took that as a chance to take off my suit and to change in to something more comfortable. I smiled when i saw that Micah had put some t shirts and sweatpants that were my size on a chair in the corner.

I put on a white t shirt with a grey sweatpants and was just about to walk up to Mattew when i saw him sit up in pain while he was coughing. He had trouble breathing and i grabbed quickly a glass of water. 

I ran with the glass of water and sat next to Mattew on the bed. I started rubbing his back to ease his pain while i still had the glass of water in my hand. When Mattew saw the glass of water he grabbed the glass out of my hand and gulped it down. The moment he was done drinking the glass fell out of his hand and he screamed in pain again. Mattew couldn't take the pain anymore and clutched my t shirt.

He started panting and i could feel that he wanted to throw up. I stood up and wanted to carry Mattew to the bathroom but he conjured his sword and pointed it at my throat. "Never" he stuttered and tried to crawl out of the bed. He stumbled to the bathroom but before he could reach the toilet bowl he started throwing up.

Mattew then collapsed on the bathroom floor and seeing him like that i asked myself in anger why is he so stubborn. I walked up to Mattew and helped him up. I then sat him down on the edge of the bathtub and cupped his face in anger.

I forced him to look in my eyes and said "Listen to me Mattew i'm not here for my pleasure but to help you. I tried to be patient with you but this is enough. If you just rely on me a little bit more then you can beat this curse easily. You're my mate the bearer of half of my soul so it's my duty to help you when i can. I'm not doing this because i love you but because i can't deny this mate bond. It was the moon goddess's wish that we should be mated to each other and not mine. We can't change that fact because were meant to be together it's our fate".

Mattew frowned at me and asked me "You don't love me Jeremy?" I smiled at Mattew and said "We can learn to love each other together my strenght. That's why it's called mate bond. You have to learn to create a bond so strong with your mate that it can withstand anything even a curse like this".

Mattew nodded with his head at me and casted a spell to clean up where he threw up. He then looked at me and said "Now help me shower". I smiled at Mattew and helped him take off his clothes then opened the showerhead for him. When Mattew started showering i walked in to the room again and picked out some easy to wear clothes for Mattew and a towel to dry himself off.

My eyes automatically fell on Mattew's well-toned body when i walked in to bathroom again with the clothes. I could again clearly see why he got everyone's attention so easily. It looked like we both had the same size body because of our difficult training regiments.