#68 | Gangs & Guns (pt.2)

Start from the beginning

I pressed my back tightly against the wall, as if I could push it backwards away from him.

"Fucking beat her ass, Cole." Another shouted.

He put his fists into a ball, causing the veins in his arms to run up from his wrist. His breathing grew stronger, as if building up resistance and adrenaline.

Tears of fright began to stream down my cheeks.

He quickly squatted down at eye-level with me, clenching his jaw and exhaling through his gritted teeth.

"Please." I mouthed.

With his left hand, he gripped my neck in attempt to keep me still. Quickly, he lifted his right fist and aimed at my face.

Automatically, I flinched, shutting my eyes tight and putting my hands in front of my face.
I held my breath, waiting for the expected impact...

"You fucking pussy!" They shouted. "Little bitch!"

I opened one eye at a time to reveal his hands were off me. His fists were surprisingly no longer ready to bruise my face, as he stood up and hesitated.

"Useless piece of shit. Fucking pussy." A tall man grabbed and pushed him towards the opposite wall.

I flinched again, watching as his back hit the brick wall.

My attention was relocated to the same tall man grabbing my hair and forcing me to stand up.

I groaned in pain, begging for mercy.

"Alright Brooks. It's time to fucking speak." The tall man smirked, impatient to destroy me.

"What do you want from me?" My voice quivered.

"Cut the shit, Molly Brooks. We know who the fuck you are, and you know exactly what the fuck we want." He yelled in my face, spitting in rage.

"Who the fuck is Brooks! I don't know what you want!" I cried.

He struck my face with his huge hand, causing me to grab my cheek and moan in pain. "Where did your dad keep all the money he owes us?!" He yelled.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I screamed in pain as he continued to hurt me.

"Help me out, guys. She thinks she's too tough to crack." He signaled them over and they obeyed.

Soon enough, I had eight to ten men on me, pushing me into the ground, holding me down, kicking, slapping, hitting, and punching me. Some touched me in ways I rather not explain.

All I could do was kick, scream, and cry, even if no one cared enough to stop.

"Where does he keep the money?!" They yelled.

I cried.

They continued.

The agonizing pain I was experiencing all at once, kept me from being able to tell where each hit came from. My body would soon feel numb.

"You're going to tell us, whether it's the easy way, or the hard way!" A man pulled out a pocket knife and held it to my neck, scratching me up. I could feel the sting it brought, praying he would not make a deeper cut.

I thought, I wish I was in that deep sleep again.

Maybe I still am...

All of a sudden they all stopped at the click of a gun. A gunshot loudly echoed throughout the building. They all turned and looked at the younger guy, Brock, who now had a gun in his hand.

Now...

Now I knew I was awake, perhaps more fully awake than I have ever been.

"She'll need to speak if she wants to keep her life." Cole Brock pointed the gun directly at me, slowly coming closer.

Everyone else stepped back, taken aback by his actions. Everyone who had previously called him a pussy ate their words.

I regained the small bit of strength I had left and held my back against the wall, trembling and lightheaded.

He held the gun pointed towards me and barely turned to the other men. There was rage in his eyes now, vengeful and wicked. He pulled out the keys to my car and tossed them over to the taller man. "Go pick up her car. We don't want any suspicions." He firmly commanded.

They agreed. "Don't kill her until she tells you what you want to know." The tall man smirked, calmly walking out with everybody else. "And don't pussy out. Don't disappoint our father again you little bitch." He mumbled.

"I won't, Gage." Cole refused to take his stare away from me until he heard the door close.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN! 😮

MORE CLIFFHANGERS LOL

If you need a part 3 make sure to vote!

~Ellie🤘🏻